+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Formation/team next year

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I think you'll be OK On the number clarity issue:

Attachment 10112

It appears from the EFL iFollow site that you may also get live commentary and graphics with your stream this coming season....

iFollow is back for the 2018/19 season, and it’s bigger than ever!

Last year we brought international fans live streams of their club games for the first time in EFL history, now supporters inside the UK will be part of the action.

Any games played outside of blocked hours (not between 14:45 – 17:15 on a Saturday) and not shown by Sky Sports will be available to watch for domestic fans.

What’s more, the product is new and improved from 2017/18, with in-stream commentary and graphics set to add value to the ground breaking service.

Season pass prices for international fans have been frozen at £110, whilst supporters in the UK can purchase their match passes from £10.*
    That's no good! How can we tell who's who if they all have 29 on their back? Each player ought to have his own number! Sort it out Notts.

————————Ross

—Tootle—Hall/Brisley—Duffy—Jones

——Patching/Hussan—Vaughn/Hewitt

Enzio——Kellitt/Crawford——Thomas

—————— Hemmings

I don’t know how good these young kids are but if they have the potential that is being touted I’d like to see them get game time. I have left out Dennis which seems crazy but it seems this is the first season I can remember when we have had this much quality (on paper).

Nice to see a buzz at the lane again, COYP!
    Last edited by Getsmart; 05-07-2018 at 07:16 AM.

5-4-1

Massive runs from wingers and raiding wings backs in support of a lone striker?

Looking forward to this season and I'll be a Dad again by the time the season starts.

Looks good on paper. My choice of centre backs would be Hall and Brisley but it won’t happen especially if Duffy is captain.
    If an experienced centre mid is next (possibly Vaughan) who does he replace? Mind you, all this before we’ve seen any of the new players in action is pure speculation innit?

Sorry, should have made it clear that my post was in response to the original thread posted by SaltySeaDog.

Great additions so far, too much faith being put in Fitzsimons though. Thought he would be warming the bench again this season rather than being first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Great additions so far, too much faith being put in Fitzsimons though. Thought he would be warming the bench again this season rather than being first choice.
    You can get away with a slightly sub par or inexperienced keeper if you have a solid defence in a team that keeps the ball well, he wouldn't have a lot to do theoretically but I personally think he's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    5-4-1

Massive runs from wingers and raiding wings backs in support of a lone striker?
    We've tried that before with Stead on his own but without the quality in midfield and it failed miserably. It might work in an away game but with the improvements we now have in quality and pace, we should be more attack-minded at home and try pairing Stead and Hemmings - or is Stead not in the reckoning any more?

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    I wonder would KN try 3 at the back and have Toots and Jones raiding up the wings... interesting times ahead indeed.
    Maybe we should let our new wingers fly up the wings and let the defenders defend. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    We've tried that before with Stead on his own but without the quality in midfield and it failed miserably. It might work in an away game but with the improvements we now have in quality and pace, we should be more attack-minded at home and try pairing Stead and Hemmings - or is Stead not in the reckoning any more?
    We have Hemmings and Dennis. Who is this Stead you speak of?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast