+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Formation/team next year

Formation/team next year

haven't got a bloody clue how we're going to fit all these players into midfield in particular

what are people's thoughts on our formation/midfield lineup?

Now we've bought two wingers, I reckon 4-4-2 must be the go to formation in the gaffers head

Ross
    Toots Bris/Hall Duffy Jones
    Enzio Hewitt Kellett Thomas
    Hemmings Dennis

maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post
    haven't got a bloody clue how we're going to fit all these players into midfield in particular

what are people's thoughts on our formation/midfield lineup?

Now we've bought two wingers, I reckon 4-4-2 must be the go to formation in the gaffers head

Ross
    Toots Bris/Hall Duffy Jones
    Enzio Hewitt Kellett Thomas
    Hemmings Dennis

maybe.....
    Now there's a team I would not mind seeing, the attacking threat is there for everyone to see, Enzio is a serious coup for decent money so big Al is putting his money where his mouth is, I wonder would KN try 3 at the back and have Toots and Jones raiding up the wings... interesting times ahead indeed.

Who’s going to be the ballwinner in midfield this season - the Ryan Yates type who rattles shins and gets his head on the end of crosses? Kellet?

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Now there's a team I would not mind seeing, the attacking threat is there for everyone to see, Enzio is a serious coup for decent money so big Al is putting his money where his mouth is, I wonder would KN try 3 at the back and have Toots and Jones raiding up the wings... interesting times ahead indeed.
    Just a Bishop or Yates type missing in midfield for me. Half the battle is stopping the opposition playing, not sure we can do that. Agree the attacking options are something to look forward to, hopefully we can score more than we concede.

Edit: nw6pie was posting something similar as I was typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Just a Bishop or Yates type missing in midfield for me. Half the battle is stopping the opposition playing, not sure we can do that. Agree the attacking options are something to look forward to, hopefully we can score more than we concede.

When the opposition see that line-up, they'll be too busy crapping their pants to put up a fight......just a wild theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Agreed Elite, our midfield looks decent but not really any experienced heads in there, I see David Vaughan's name being touted around, would you be happy with that? I remember him playing for Blackpool and thought he was excellent, 35 years young now but would be a brilliant coup in my opinion.

All I know is that......(a) "kick-n-rush" looks like it is consigned to the dusty-bin.....and (b) it is going to take me 10 games to figure out who all the new players are on my ****y Mexican PC....ASSUMING THAT THE NUMBERS ARE STILL UNREADABLE and there is no iFollow commentary

ps there is always at least one moaner on here....as well as Durham that is......hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    All I know is that......(a) "kick-n-rush" looks like it is consigned to the dusty-bin.....and (b) it is going to take me 10 games to figure out who all the new players are on my ****y Mexican PC....ASSUMING THAT THE NUMBERS ARE STILL UNREADABLE and there is no iFollow commentary

ps there is always at least one moaner on here....as well as Durham that is......hahaha
    I think you'll be OK On the number clarity issue:

Name:  Dg96tcjXcAEIcsN.jpg
Views: 1106
Size:  50.0 KB

It appears from the EFL iFollow site that you may also get live commentary and graphics with your stream this coming season....

iFollow is back for the 2018/19 season, and it’s bigger than ever!

Last year we brought international fans live streams of their club games for the first time in EFL history, now supporters inside the UK will be part of the action.

Any games played outside of blocked hours (not between 14:45 – 17:15 on a Saturday) and not shown by Sky Sports will be available to watch for domestic fans.

What’s more, the product is new and improved from 2017/18, with in-stream commentary and graphics set to add value to the ground breaking service.

Season pass prices for international fans have been frozen at £110, whilst supporters in the UK can purchase their match passes from £10.*
    Last edited by SwalePie; 04-07-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Unless we land a quality CM 442 might not work so well
    I'd like to see a Notts under Warnock or Liverpool-style 433 anyway
    At the moment

Fitzsimons
    Tootle Hall Duffy Jones
    Hewitt Husin Kellett
    Hemmings Dennis Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Unless we land a quality CM 442 might not work so well
    I'd like to see a Notts under Warnock or Liverpool-style 433 anyway
    At the moment

Fitzsimons