+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: More Novichok

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    As we haven’t made the stuff how do we have loads of it?
    Do you think any such stock would be on open shelves ready for any passing cleaner to help themselves?
    Even if there are stocks of novichok nearby, why did any container need to be stolen? Any sensible person would take a syringe full - that wouldn’t change the numbers of containers in stock.

Sorry BT you’re in a fantasy world with this one. Not for the first time May I say. Think this Trumps your wild card. why are you always Putin forward such silly theories. lol
    The Queen has the right idea...

Attachment 10267

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I want to know where he nicked it from? There's a place with loads of the stuff just up the road.
    This bin dipper, could it be he's not bin dipper at all, but a Russian agent ? The most obvious way he had possession of the stuff, is that he was given it.

I've read the John Le Carre books, I know how it works.

sinkov--I do like that theory!
    Anyway, the reality is that, as per normal, they will only tell you what they want you to know! Plus ca change!

Victims brother says he was told that the novichok was in a perfume bottle they found that she sprayed herself with.
    Police will be annoyed and won’t confirm it but
    On Friday, police reiterated advice from Public Health England for people in the area not to pick up strange items - including cosmetics.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44839805

This means many people would need to be behind the attack as you can’t just open a container and pour it in another without killing yourself. It would need to be made up in a special solution that evaporated, in a special controlled access lab by trained people in protective gear and then placed in a chosen perfume bottle.

Someone finding a bottle especially if it had a high end label in a bin might think it was their lucky day.
    Agents putting things into park bins might expect them to be emptied daily. Three months since March 3rd is a long time!!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post

Someone finding a bottle especially if it had a high end label in a bin might think it was their lucky day.
    Agents putting things into park bins might expect them to be emptied daily. Three months since March 3rd is a long time!!
    Tory cuts.

Bollox to this for a game of soldiers, I've just ordered two of these suits with a couple of hundred gloves for me and the wife on eBay…

Attachment 10306

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Bollox to this for a game of soldiers, I've just ordered two of these suits with a couple of hundred gloves for me and the wife on eBay…

Attachment 10306
    You can read the Labour Party's Economic Plan in safety now BT.

I can also rummage safely through your bins sinkov.

Mind Fock Alert !!! - Novichock - however irrational - get to know it and....Beleive it !

https://news.sky.com/story/suspected...ified-11441349

They were all obviously employed at Porton Down.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)