+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: More Novichok

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I can also rummage safely through your bins sinkov.
    Betting slips, old copies of the Racing Post, empty tins of Fray Bentos Corned Beef and Heinz Baked Beans, a few cans of Fosters, potato peelings, crisp packets, egg shells, and a couple of perfume sprays containing novichok that the Mrs picked up at Aldi, but I wouldn't let her use them, I didn't like the scent, smelt sort of Russian. Be my guest.

The Donald has spoken. I can’t believe it’s not Russia.

Novichok vodka 75 proof now available and made near Porton Down. Well Clifton Down!
    That’s really tasteless. But I suppose vodka is!

We don’t need incontrovertible proof any more just 90 %proof.

Doesn’t meet the Jeremy test then!

https://news.sky.com/story/distiller...agent-11434070

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Betting slips, old copies of the Racing Post, empty tins of Fray Bentos Corned Beef and Heinz Baked Beans, a few cans of Fosters, potato peelings, crisp packets, egg shells, and a couple of perfume sprays containing novichok that the Mrs picked up at Aldi, but I wouldn't let her use them, I didn't like the scent, smelt sort of Russian. Be my guest.
    Are you that rich you can afford Fray Bentos Corned Beef, Heinz Baked Beans as well as a few cans of Fosters? Ye Gods!

Charlie Rowley released from hospital.
    Four people involved in Skripal poisoning flew back to Russia.

Have we still not signed this bloke yet?

Quote Originally Posted by CaspertheClaret View Post
    Have we still not signed this bloke yet?
    Could be a godsend ,if we play Rovers in"t cup!!

It seems they had the bottle a week before she sprayed her wrists and the bottle broke in his hands but police don’t want him talking to others as he can’t remember things yet, like where they found it.
    The perpetrators have been identified by facial recognition and traveled back to London by train, flying back to Russia.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ated-breaking/

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)