+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: More Novichok

The Novichok came over in luggage from Moscow, it was in the Skripals car air conditioning, dramatic pictures of an Audi, then a white van being loaded on a Police trailer all adds to the entertainment.

"Military Grade" poison? These Russians have not come very far in over 100 years since the Jerries were using Colmans Mustard to gas my Grandad.

The image that really got me was the little old lady walking past a very grave and earnest SKY newsman on her way to the Tesco with this lot pictured in the background...

Attachment 10372

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Come on OC, you're not buying that surely, don't they have isolation wards in hospitals anymore ? This guy is in a safe house then the Russians can't get to their man. That's what safe houses are for, they're not convalescent homes.
    Sinkov
    The answer is no. They have rooms for infectious diseases that are expensive to staff and once a person is well enough they are moved out. Why should the NHS block a bed. I haven’t seen his location described as a safe house but if it is it possibly the best place to let him recover away from media. To suggest he is a Russian spying bin dipper is the most ludicrous suggestion I’ve heard. ... so far but you and BT certainly can defy logic and come up with them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The Novichok came over in luggage from Moscow, it was in the Skripals car air conditioning, dramatic pictures of an Audi, then a white van being loaded on a Police trailer all adds to the entertainment.

"Military Grade" poison? These Russians have not come very far in over 100 years since the Jerries were using Colmans Mustard to gas my Grandad.

The image that really got me was the little old lady walking past a very grave and earnest SKY newsman on her way to the Tesco with this lot pictured in the background...

Name:  133007C0-B6EE-43EC-AF62-6C0D27FBB130.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  16.9 KB
    You have lost me BT.
    Colmans mustard Lol
    Wow Those men might have been here too in one of your taxis.
    https://www.maritime-executive.com/f...mbs#gs.49ZeBlw
    Keep em coming!

I will certainly try to keep you amused OC, because this tragicomedy looks likely to run a while yet...

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Sinkov
    The answer is no. They have rooms for infectious diseases that are expensive to staff and once a person is well enough they are moved out. Why should the NHS block a bed. I haven’t seen his location described as a safe house but if it is it possibly the best place to let him recover away from media. To suggest he is a Russian spying bin dipper is the most ludicrous suggestion I’ve heard. ... so far but you and BT certainly can defy logic and come up with them.
    He hasn't got an infectious disease though OC. The most obvious way that anyone could be in possesion of this stuff, if indeed it came from Russia, is that he was supplied by the Russians, he's a Russian agent. Of course it's quite possible, even probable, that he isn't a Russian agent, that he acquired it accidentally, but to dismiss the possibilty that he is a Russian agent as ludicrous is.....well ludicrous.

I would also argue that the suggestion that a Russian agent put this Novichok into a bottle so fragile that it broke in someone's hand is ludicrous.

That verdict that Dr David Kelly killed himself is ludicrous.

That we went to war in Iraq, which lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, and is still having repercussions even now, on the basis of non-existent WMDs is ludicrous, but we did.

That we recently launched air strikes on Syria, in response to a non-existent chemical weapons attack at Douma, is ludicrous.

Claims that we ever co-operated with the US in rendition were laughed off as ludicrous, but we did, and recently had to pay compo to some of the victims.

I could go on all day with the official bull**** we've been fed OC, tons and tons of it. You are entitled to believe what you want, but those who swallow whole what officialdom is telling us, are usually the ones who end up with egg on their face. The Donald isn't the only one who's economical with the verité. Not the only one by a long, long way.

I don't think that anyone in officialdom knows what truth actually is because we are fed with so much misinformation all of the time that it is a way of life to them.

I’m amazed Sinkov. The information on this is coming locally from supposed word of mouth from his brother - not from government sources like Kelly, Iraq etc. The police have only confirmed they have a bottle. The hospital have said he is recovered and sufficiently able to be discharged.

Russia must be desperate for agents if this poor man or his partner was one. He could according to BT be working with Porton Down. I can just see a trained spy saying let’s try spraying some of this on us.
    Gee whizz it’s catching!!

I suggest you write a book

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    I’m amazed Sinkov. The information on this is coming locally from supposed word of mouth from his brother - not from government sources like Kelly, Iraq etc. The police have only confirmed they have a bottle. The hospital have said he is recovered and sufficiently able to be discharged.

Russia must be desperate for agents if this poor man or his partner was one. He could according to BT be working with Porton Down. I can just see a trained spy saying let’s try spraying some of this on us.
    Gee whizz it’s catching!!

I suggest you write a book
    Now you are getting the drift on just how ridiculous this whole charade is. I regret very much the death of the poor victim but just whose collateral damage is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I don't think that anyone in officialdom knows what truth actually is because we are fed with so much misinformation all of the time that it is a way of life to them.
    true Sub....and there must be a reason why these miscreants seek to distract us with dubious manufactured manipulations....though I have come across a few glaring patterns - that could have an offbeat tale to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Now you are getting the drift on just how ridiculous this whole charade is. I regret very much the death of the poor victim but just whose collateral damage is this?
    Not half as ridiculous as some of the theories touted on here though!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)