+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: More Novichok

What I wonder is how the heck are these two careless Russians still alive? They leave Novichok residue just about everywhere, perfume bottles of the stuff strewn in skips, white vans and Audis being towed away under tarpaulins. Planes, boats and trains must all be affected, I'm staying in!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What I wonder is how the heck are these two careless Russians still alive? They leave Novichok residue just about everywhere, perfume bottles of the stuff strewn in skips, white vans and Audis being towed away under tarpaulins. Planes, boats and trains must all be affected, I'm staying in!
    Putin says he knows who they are. Just ordinary civilians and nothing criminal involved. I demand incontrovertible proof.

I think both sides send out press releases and then fall about laughing like those old SMASH potato ads!

The best explanation I've read for all this is that of course Putin knows exactly what's happened, what's going on, he's just making the point that if we want to oppose Russia, and take him on, as we have in Syria and Ukraine, there will be consequences. We poke him, he pokes us, it's just a game.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The best explanation I've read for all this is that of course Putin knows exactly what's happened, what's going on, he's just making the point that if we want to oppose Russia, and take him on, as we have in Syria and Ukraine, there will be consequences. We poke him, he pokes us, it's just a game.
    This is amazing Sinkov. The last time I visited Salisbury and requested directions to Stonehenge I ended up near to the Skripals. Is there a problem with Google maps?

Having seen the coverage today i think the version of events from the two Russians is simply ridiculous.

They are as guilty as hell. And Putin must know this too, so I reckon he was involved.

The Russian state have quite obviously tried to execute a Russian defector.

But before we get too outraged by this we surely understand that the British government, and others, also act in a similar way.

Obviously we are better at it than this pair of Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    They are as guilty as hell. And Putin must know this too, so I reckon he was involved.
    I think in this case - the only guilt they have...is their bad acting skills - not helped by the hilarious script of course.

Aye Norder, I don't think that they are in line for a BAFTA.

DAFTA maybe!

Aye Norder, I don't think that they are in line for a BAFTA.
    DAFTA maybe!
    ...well 59/60 - they did their job - helped deflect the view away from the rest of the fictitious bunk we're expected to accept.

Having seen the coverage today i think the version of events from the two Russians is simply ridiculous.

The Russian state have quite obviously tried to execute a Russian defector.

But before we get too outraged by this we surely understand that the British government, and others, also act in a similar way.

Obviously we are better at it than this pair of Russians.

I don't think Putin gives a FF. He's just putting two fingers up to us and saying 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough'. And he knows we're not, just wind and piss.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)