+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That last England game

That last England game

I can see that all the idiots are coming out and saying that the ref was on our side, was they all watching a different game to us. The fat **** with the hand of prick goal saying he was so sorry for them. How they ended that game still with 11 players i have no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Kevthetyke View Post
    I can see that all the idiots are coming out and saying that the ref was on our side, was they all watching a different game to us. The fat **** with the hand of prick goal saying he was so sorry for them. How they ended that game still with 11 players i have no idea
    Why did Tykesmad delete the word "chap" ?

Agree with what's been said here about the cheating Columbia so, but must have been watching a different game to those who thought we deserved to win.
    Didn't create a chance out of all the possession we had but when they started to play they could have had 2 or 3.
    You believe if you want to but same old uninteresting England for me.
    Harry Kane only chance we have of scoring but as its a 1 man team he's going to have to take the goal kick up to himself on the halfway line and run the rest of the way to slot the ball home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    Agree with what's been said here about the cheating Columbia so, but must have been watching a different game to those who thought we deserved to win.
    Didn't create a chance out of all the possession we had but when they started to play they could have had 2 or 3.
    Harry Kane only chance we have of scoring but as its a 1 man team he's going to have to take the goal kick up to himself on the halfway line and run the rest of the way to slot the ball home.
    They were dirty cheating fekkers who weren't interested in playing football. They had one chance in the 90 mins which came from our mistake. A few mpments later a desperate 30 yard pot shot led to their corner resulting in their goal. Obviously their tails were up after that get out of jail card and our chins wor ont flooer. They had the better of the 1st half in extra time but we re asserted ourselves in the 2nd half of extra time. We had a few chances from what I saw but tha must've missed them.

Probably asleep by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy501 View Post
    At last someone who is watching the same games as me. I thought it was a boring game, pretty much followed the same pattern as the Belgium game. No chances and devoid of ideas. Opting to pass and lay it off all time because they lack bottle to shoot and have nye on no creativity. It's no surprise to me three of our goals have been penalties because we haven't got a clue from open play.

Yes agree it was a boring game to watch. Expect much the same on saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    At last someone who is watching the same games as me. I thought it was a boring game, pretty much followed the same pattern as the Belgium game. No chances and devoid of ideas. Opting to pass and lay it off all time because they lack bottle to shoot and have nye on no creativity. It's no surprise to me three of our goals have been penalties because we haven't got a clue from open play.
    Agree - shocking game.
    Their approach was awful considering they have some decent players. But, I didn't like the way some of our lads reacted. That 'head butt' was out of order but wasn't anywhere near enough to floor a fit young athlete, and all the pushing & shoving and waving imaginary cards didn't help. That's what they wanted - to turn it into a scrap.
    Alli, Kane & Young are looking to go down before the tackles come in. They'd rather win a free kick than keep the attack going. I know other teams do it, but it doesn't make it right, and it's not good to watch.
    Alli's not fit and not been in good form for some time. Get Loftus-Cheek in.
    Stirling's just not got it for England - Get Rashford in.
    Play anybody but Young and we could win this.
    We got the goal and made the same mistake as so many other teams in this World Cup. Finish the game off. With so many goals being scored from penalties and free kicks we can't sit back and defend balls into the box. With selective VAR we could get another bad decision and it could cost us dear.

Thanks guys. Thought from all the euphoria that I must have imagined it.

Yes you did imagine it lol.
    How you can say they were cheated by the ref though, especially after they behaved as badly as that, is absolutely unbelievable Jeff.
    Why are some of our fans still trying to find every single bit of criticism out there, even when we're actually winning World cup matches at the moment.
    Last edited by Acido; 06-07-2018 at 02:25 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast