+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you have Saido back?

Would you have Saido back?

Was thinking we could get him on the cheap
    Also think he may have been knocked down a few pegs too, which should help us

Was reading about him and his earlier coaches when he was younger say he was a nice hardworking lad

I think Moore could get the best out of him
    His quality is unquestionable but his attitude is the issue.
    Pulis couldn’t cope but I think Moore would bring out the best and this was we get a quality striker cheap and if Moore can make him feel he owes the club and can return and make a big name for himself it could be a good move.

This is for me what managers should be doing, motivating and improving players

We’ve done well previously with some players who had something to prove

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post

Was reading about him and his earlier coaches when he was younger say he was a nice hardworking lad

Pulis couldn’t cope but I think Moore would bring out the best and this was we get a quality striker cheap and if Moore can make him feel he owes the club and can return and make a big name for himself it could be a good move.

In a word - NO! Too many billy bollox of players still there with attitudes and thinking they still should be in the Premiership!

PS - we have only just replenished our PIE stocks since he left ............................... He can rot!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post

No thank you considering his total disregard and disrespect for the club and supporters, you can'r lay all the blame at Pulis's door, just look what happened when he went to the Clayheads under a different manager, Sparky
    Last edited by Baggies_Boy_Tony; 05-07-2018 at 07:18 AM.

I don’t want that waster back, thank you very much. Just let him go down the pan like Luke Moore.

We would be better off getting Kevin Phillips back to the club and playing him for 20 minutes a match. He would still score more goals and contribute more than that overweight lard ass waster.

Going against the grain here i would take him back but at very small fee , i think big Dave would get the best out of him , + on sky only 3 years ago about he won young England's best player ovar a one Harry Kane , not a bad achievement, lots of people lose their way in life but never lose a talent their born with , yes it would be a gamble but like i say at the right price a gamble i would take , & just remember this is a none swearing site now 😉 .

Still a young man but already a has been...the proverbial leopard has not changed his spots.

no, no, no!!!

As I have said on other threads for me if we are to be successful we must create a team ethic with great team morale. It is not just about footballing ability.

For me the words Saido and team do not fit together in anyway shape or form. So, no, no, no.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Going against the grain here i would take him back but at very small fee , i think big Dave would get the best out of him , + on sky only 3 years ago about he won young England's best player ovar a one Harry Kane , not a bad achievement, lots of people lose their way in life but never lose a talent their born with , yes it would be a gamble but like i say at the right price a gamble i would take , & just remember this is a none swearing site now 😉 .

Not like you Johnny to come out with utter bollox! Must catch up at one of the games - are you coming to any of the away games as will buy you a pint?

I think I’d rather have Chlamydia back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)