+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you have Saido back?

Quote Originally Posted by The Minn Junta View Post
    I think I’d rather have Chlamydia back!
    At least you would definitely know what you got for your money...

He's done nothing at Stoke. Why would it be any different if he came back? I think his professional career will end when Stoke release him. Maybe some club will fire him a lifeline but I doubt he will grab it.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Not like you Johnny to come out with utter bollox! Must catch up at one of the games - are you coming to any of the away games as will buy you a pint?
    Hi Al,
    its all about opinions my old mucka if he can get back to anywhere near his best he was a good finisher never a good player , but i wouldn't worry to much it won't happen , if he does start to play & starts performing most on here will be crapping their pants when we play stoke , Anyway Al would love to meet for a pint or 3 we'll see how it works out over the next month or 2 🍺🍺🍺

I always said Luke Moore would end up in non league football and if you look at his resume you’ll see he’s been bumming around the USA in recent seasons being traded off by one non entity team after another and has had no club now for two years,his “career” if you can call it that was over before he was 30 with only a goal every 6+ games.....pathetic.

The first time I saw Berahino in that hat trick debut v Newport I told my son he’d play for England,his touch and movement was that good.

I now see another “Lukewarm” who will be offered lifelines by a succession of gradually lesser quality clubs before he departs to the USA and obscurity.

If you read this Saido.......your former strike partner in the under 21’s is top scorer in Russia and about to captain England in a World Cup quarter final.

That said,Harry Kane hasn’t tried “Hippy Crack” and doesn’t have a harem of “bitches” he can share with us on Instagram.

Don’t be like Harry Saido......such a loser!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I always said Luke Moore would end up in non league football and if you look at his resume you’ll see he’s been bumming around the USA in recent seasons being traded off by one non entity team after another and has had no club now for two years,his “career” if you can call it that was over before he was 30 with only a goal every 6+ games.....pathetic.

The first time I saw Berahino in that hat trick debut v Newport I told my son he’d play for England,his touch and movement was that good.

I now see another “Lukewarm” who will be offered lifelines by a succession of gradually lesser quality clubs before he departs to the USA and obscurity.

If you read this Saido.......your former strike partner in the under 21’s is top scorer in Russia and about to captain England in a World Cup quarter final.

That said,Harry Kane hasn’t tried “Hippy Crack” and doesn’t have a harem of “bitches” he can share with us on Instagram.

Don’t be like Harry Saido......such a loser!
    Sums it up pretty well.

And yes, no thanks!

Did you get to Watergate Bay Tomas?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Did you get to Watergate Bay Tomas?
    Indeed I did Mick, great! Been to St Mawes today, also great.

My favourite place in Cornwall remains Port Isaac/Port Gaverne though.

Hi Swedish, When you went to St Mawes did you manage to get to the wonderful church at St Just in Roseland? The grounds have got to be the most peaceful & beautiful churchyard in England. Portscatho is also worth a visit. I love the Roseland peninsula & make sure I get there at least once a month. Hope you're enjoying this amazing county.

Quote Originally Posted by ststephenbaggie View Post
    Hi Swedish, When you went to St Mawes did you manage to get to the wonderful church at St Just in Roseland? The grounds have got to be the most peaceful & beautiful churchyard in England. Portscatho is also worth a visit. I love the Roseland peninsula & make sure I get there at least once a month. Hope you're enjoying this amazing county.
    Yes, we did Stephen, and I agree with your description.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)