+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: newcastle coach accused of indecency

If it was as cut and dried as that he would have been sacked and not only that he would have faced criminal charges.If he did what he is accused of.
    Let's just wait till the facts come out.Not he said this and he said that rubbish.

the fact they felt it appropriate to suspend him tells me there has been things going on
    and more accusations have since occured

pity if he has said them

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    the fact they felt it appropriate to suspend him tells me there has been things going on

pity if he has said them
    And what if he hasn't said them. Your posts 10 and 8 will say more about you than anything else.

pity if he has said them
    Not at all.If it was as cut and dried as you make out he would have been sacked on the spot.
    Also as an employer I thought you would know it's common practice to suspend when serious allegations are made.To investigate and gather as much information as possible to get the right conclusion for those involved.
    If Pedro is guilty,sack him.Good riddance.Lets not jump to conclusions though.

there were many others as well

and no i dont think on this occasion it is pc britain gone wrong

what he has said allegedly is no different to monkey chanting
    Isn't it always more sensible to keep the mouth shut and the mind open in these sort of cases until the facts have been established.

Not really
    I haven't seen many players he was. Oaching speak up in his defence
    Exactly the opposite actually

Not really
    I haven't seen many players he was. Oaching speak up in his defence
    Exactly the opposite actually
    Exactly YOU HAVEN'T SEEN.

And you won't see until the facts are established and are proven. It's only nerds, or stirrers, who jump the gun before the facts are revealed

a former England player under investigation, nothing proven yet, you are also innocent till proven guilty!
    as you were
    john.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Exactly YOU HAVEN'T SEEN.

And you won't see until the facts are established and are proven. It's only nerds, or stirrers, who jump the gun before the facts are revealed
    sorry pat
    i think he is guilty

having seen the wording and also seen the fact he was suspended and also that others complianed to me he is a racist

you have to realise like the other peado that was a coach
    you have to come down on the side of caution

you cant brush it aside as he is or was atop player

sorry
    but there might be white wash

but anyone saying what he said ,he has never denied saying it by the way ,just it wasnt meant in that context

needs taking out the game

sorry pat
    i think he is guilty

having seen the wording and also seen the fact he was suspended and also that others complianed to me he is a racist

you have to realise like the other peado that was a coach
    you have to come down on the side of caution

you cant brush it aside as he is or was atop player

sorry
    but there might be white wash

but anyone saying what he said ,he has never denied saying it by the way ,just it wasnt meant in that context

needs taking out the game
    Well if you are privvy to knowledge of evidence which the police or indeed the defence are unaware of then it's your duty to reveal it.

Unless of course as usual you are just playing guessy, guessy with hunches.

He may or may not be guilty but only a certain number of people will actually know the true facts.

Outsiders are only trying to big themselves up trying to give the impression they are in the know when in fact like the rest of us they are in total ignorance of the facts.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 06-07-2018 at 08:48 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)