+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Club or country.?

Definitely club, I’ve “invested” time and money in them.

As for the over hyped over paid show ponies that are our England team, the nearest I get to them is Marks & Spencer’s waistcoat.

I get a buzz with RUFC, whereas Ingerland leave me cold

I think it’s a stupid question really it’s not the same is it it’s like who do you want to win between a all star rotherham team and the rotherham academy team. Most would love to see a few old faces teach the kids how to play but a lot would like the kids to show how much the clubs moved on.

My brother when he was 10 got hassled once by a middle aged man because he liked Barcelona and Man U (f knows why) he was basically told he could only like one team.
    Needless to say my brother told him to go polish his bald head. However now my brother don’t like any football now.

And I never understood why people couldn’t like more than one sports team

I used to like Yorkshire CCC up to the point they decided to camp out permanently at Headingly, that was the point my feeling of being part of it died.

Spot on Silly...
    I'm a proud Miller but also a proud English man...

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    No brainer in my book. England to win the World Cup

Well here’s hoping.

Unfortunately I reckon Southgate will stick with playing Sterling and Alli and we lose 1-0

Fortune favours the brave, but I don’t think we are brave enough in our team selection.

World cup fever grips me here a bit and right now I'd take us Winning the World Cup and us not going down.

If I had to choose between not going down and us winning the World cup, I'd choose us not going down.

Its all about us!!!!!!

Im glad to see not everybody is going for the obvious 'club' choice.
    Most of us weren't around for '66 were we, and remember the WCup is only every 4 years so theres much less of a chance of it happening. And Im realistic enough to know my own team arent going to win the league and get back to anywhere near the Prem for a long time.

Come on Engerland!!.

It is a daft question.

It's Coming Home!!!

We are Staying up!!!

Daddy or chips

Remember that advert?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Daddy or chips

Remember that advert?
    I must be the only one who would say England to win the world cup, Me and my son will watch Rotherham in any division, but I may never see England win the World cup with him again in my life time. Love my club love my country.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast