+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Club or country.?

Yeah I think I’d like to see England win World Cup Iv never seen it before and I’d quite happily settle for automatic promotion for rotherham and sacrifice mid table... dam but it’s a sacrifice il have to make having us go to prem

I'd take the Millers over England anytime, don't even have to think about. Obviously it'd be great if England won it but if we get knocked out on Saturday I won't lose any sleep. I don't feel any connection to the England team, I didn't get particularly excited on tuesday night, it was just like I was watching any other game that doesn't involve the Millers.

I've always been a club before country man....but I hate to say it, right now, with a national set-up starting to feel like something being worthy of national pride....England winning the World Cup over Millers mid table for me.

Millers first for me... and at least we've won summat in the last 52 years

England win World cup..
    No brainer to me!!!

Just to throw another slant on it, a magic genie offers us England winning the world cup, but as a sacrifice Rotherham will be relegated in humiliating circumstances, even more so than last time.
    Or the genie offers us promotion next season guaranteed, and as a sacrifice England will never qualify for another tournament again. Childish I know, but what would everyone take? I think I'd have to take the promotion 😨

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    England win World cup..
    No brainer to me!!!
    tbf with ingerrland in QF of world cup it's a heavily loaded question.

A similar question at 3pm on 27th May would have got very different answers....me included!

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    England win World cup..
    No brainer to me!!!
    100% Rotherham and always will be. But of course i want us to win the WC .

England to win the world cup for me guys , my club have overachieved and it's fair to say I've seen the best of it and it's unlikely to be repeated .

An opportunity such as the one England have at this world cup is unprecedented and at my age my last realistic shot to see us make the final or even win it .

Let The Lion Roar

No brainer in my book. England to win the World Cup

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast