+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club or country.?

Club or country.?

They doing a survey on Sky, would you rather your club win the league they are in OR England win the World Cup.? Think its a no brainer for us Millers fans,for us to get a crack at the Premier 19/20 season would be incredible. So to make the Question a bit more realistic what would YOU rather happen us to finish mid-table or England win the World Cup?

Mid table.

Although i would love England to win the World Cup my loyalties are with the Millers. U.T.F.M.

It’s conflicting for me since Iv never seen England win the World Cup

Yer've probably never seen the millers finish mid table in the champ either Silly!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    It’s conflicting for me since Iv never seen England win the World Cup
    Yes it’s difficult for you.You go for the England win, plenty of us on here seen us win it.So I will go for mid table.

I'd go for 4th bottom as well...

Worrabout Wendys being relegated or England winning world cup...ooooh difficult one that!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 05-07-2018 at 11:35 AM.

I will settle for no guarantee of mid table but hope for 4th from bottom and England to win the world cup. If the choice was Rotherham to be guaranteed championship survival next season then I would choose that over England.

Don't quite understand people who can put country over club. Apart from a few such as Deano, very few get to go to England matches regularly compared to millers matches. Watching the millers is passed down generation to generation. Its to do with being immersed in everything that goes off with the club eg transfers, stadium issues, club policies etc. Being an England supporter is qualitatavely different. You are not as "close" to England. I'm not sure you can relate to being an England supporter in the same way you can relate to being a millers fan apart from wanting them both to win.

Another theoretical argument is who would you support if South Yorkshire was a club? England or South Yorkshire?
    Last edited by rolymiller; 05-07-2018 at 11:56 AM.

At this moment in time I'm not ashamed to say I'd have England winning the world cup 😯
    Rotherham will have many more chances at cracking the Championship after this season, whereas I sense England will never get a better opportunity to win a trophy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast