+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Old Mrs. May's fudge shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Correct...."the will of the people" is political speak for "we know what you voted for......BUT, now we will make a few amendments to keep the business community and the bankers happy"............................"and we will keep making amendments until the 600 plus MPs agree".................sod the people BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS.........obviously
    Surely the news that the 'Leave' campaign broke the rules (ie cheated) makes the referendum result null and void. It's conceivable that their cheating might easily have gained them a 2% swing of the vote, so I'm sure all the Brexiteers on here who are constantly banging on about fair play and democracy will agree with me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44856992

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Surely the news that the 'Leave' campaign broke the rules (ie cheated) makes the referendum result null and void. It's conceivable that their cheating might easily have gained them a 2% swing of the vote, so I'm sure all the Brexiteers on here who are constantly banging on about fair play and democracy will agree with me.

Yep, I could go for that. Didn't the Tories break some spending rules at the last election???

Name:  Spending.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  55.2 KB

Perhaps it would be a good idea if the leave began inquiries into the legality of some of the remain spending........on second thoughts, they haven't reached those levels of desperation yet and we know very well that the rules for leave and rules for remain aren't the same as demonstrated by the government leaflet, the manipulation of Obama, the protest marches.........

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    Perhaps it would be a good idea if the leave began inquiries into the legality of some of the remain spending........on second thoughts, they haven't reached those levels of desperation yet and we know very well that the rules for leave and rules for remain aren't the same as demonstrated by the government leaflet, the manipulation of Obama, the protest marches.........
    Surely you're not suggesting that the Conservative government was dishonest?

Surely you're not suggesting that the Conservative government was dishonest?
    They're all bloody dishonest Elite ! Brexit seems to have exposed what a sorry state our political classes really are. Lib/Lab/Con. They're all the same.

They're all bloody dishonest Elite ! Brexit seems to have exposed what a sorry state our political classes really are. Lib/Lab/Con. They're all the same.
    I'd have to agree with you there. At least we have the delightful Ms Soubry to tell it like it is:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-pol...thy-brexiteers

I'd have to agree with you there. At least we have the delightful Ms Soubry to tell it like it is:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-pol...thy-brexiteers
    I despise Soubry and her schoolgirl rants but the truth is, the media, or anybody come to that could take any politician and do a hatchet job on them and severely undermine their credibility. We see it all the time. Nobody is exempt. One step that is not in synch with a particular wave of thought is scrutinised, seized upon, exaggerated, conjecturised, lied about. We've seen it across the political spectrum, from Farage to May, Corbyn to Gove, Johnson to Mc Donnell. Depending on your own political viewpoints you will either jump on the bandwagon of criticism or rally against it. They don't however help themselves sometimes and they certainly haven't in relation to Brexit. From May's pathetic performance to the obstrucionists like Soubry and most in between there are few who can claim any credit in relation to the way it has been handled.

Good old Anna,

Comments post referendum

"If you look at the vote, I am afraid it has to be said there has been a vote from white working class Labour supporters,"

There you are lads, and lasses in Sunderland . You’re all whippet racing, leak growing , Gammons, and Gammonesses. ( sorry to be gender specific)

Name:  Spending.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  55.2 KB

As expected, it's ' fingers-in- the-ears BLAH BLAH BLAH, I CAN'T HEAR YOU' whenever the subject of Camoron's nationwide Remain propeganda comes up.
    Printed with taxpayers money by a German-owned company none the less.
    Not to mention the taxpayer funded BBC - what price could you put on the blanket scaremongering broadcasted from day one - which, of course, is still going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    As expected, it's ' fingers-in- the-ears BLAH BLAH BLAH, I CAN'T HEAR YOU' whenever the subject of Camoron's nationwide Remain propeganda comes up.
    Printed with taxpayers money by a German-owned company none the less.
    Not to mention the taxpayer funded BBC - what price could you put on the blanket scaremongering broadcasted from day one - which, of course, is still going on.
    There are fact checking websites which have scrutinised the leaflet, I'd advise anyone to have a look at them. It was hardly propeganda, or indeed propaganda.

Page 19 of 60 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast