+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Old Mrs. May's fudge shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I work somewhere there are Polish, African, Caribbean and English workers and you know what, some are lazy and some work hard in EVERY one of those groups. It's a myth foreigners work harder than the English, it all depends on the individuals attitude rather than country of origin. If I had to say the worst out of those it would be black African women due to their attitude mostly. The English here work really hard for minimum wage, just cause there is alot of lazy chavs in this country there are also alot of lazy foreigners.
    This reflects my experience, espcially of black women, very difficult group to manage but the law forces them on employers.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    This reflects my experience, especially of black women, very difficult group to manage but the law forces them on employers.
    Just look at the Labour front benches!

It's a myth foreigners work harder than the English, it all depends on the individuals attitude rather than country of origin. If I had to say the worst out of those it would be black African women due to their attitude mostly. The English here work really hard for minimum wage, just cause there is alot of lazy chavs in this country there are also alot of lazy foreigners.
    Opens with sensible sentence and then immediately contradicts it.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Opens with sensible sentence and then immediately contradicts it.

Please tell me oh wise one what I said that is incorrect about where I work?

Sorry Andy, I was under the impression I'd know more about where I work than you do in Canada although I appreciate your massive head may not like that. I said there are lazy and hard working people in every group so I don't like to differentiate due to nationality. If I had to say then overall who was the laziest in defence of the English who always get judged the worst, I would say black African women although as I previously stated there are hard workers in that group as well. You're just a sausage mate, trying to be a clever d!ck as per. Can't stomach you.

Please tell me oh wise one what I said that is incorrect about where I work?
    You first said that "it all depends on individuals attitude rather than country of origin."

This seems sensible. I'd agree that 100% of a person's work ethic is entirely individual, 100% down to their personal attitude... no other factors come into this such as race, ethnicity, gender, etc... it's all about the individual.

Next sentence...?

'Black African women are the worst.'
    Last edited by andy6025; 20-07-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    You first said that "it all depends on individuals attitude rather than country of origin."

This seems sensible. I'd agree that 100% of a person's work ethic is entirely individual, 100% down to their personal attitude... no other factors come into this such as race, ethnicity, gender, etc... it's all about the individual.
    Next sentence...?

'Black African women are the worst.'
    He is obviously speaking from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    His 'experience' that it all comes down to an individuals attitude and that race/gender have nothing to do with work ethics is immediately contradicted by his next assertion (also purportedly from experience) that black African women are the worst.

Both statements cannot be true... it's either one or the other.

And you also said 'The English work hard but for a minimum wage'. What, all of them? Contradicting yourself again, Crazyfists.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    As am I

Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast