+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Old Mrs. May's fudge shoppe

So now Boris quits - what a surprise! A clear attempt to oust May so he can take over.

British politics is in the gutter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    What a shambles today is turning out to be.

At least the government will now have time to formulate a plan on how to proceed, then we can trigger article 50.

Johhno gonno, be looking for the leadership no doubt. Hope so, I think he will turn out to be a bigger liability than Corby.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847

Boris has quit at last, leaving a group of foreign Ministers that are waiting for him to host a meeting, in the lurch, apparently, they're not happy with how he's done this.

A bloke called Dominic Raab (I'd never heard of him either) has been appointed the new Brexit Secretary and will lead negotiations.

Nice to know we've got such big hitters "taking control of our destiny"!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A bloke called Dominic Raab (I'd never heard of him either) has been appointed the new Brexit Secretary and will lead negotiations.

Nice to know we've got such big hitters "taking control of our destiny"!
    Raab is often interviewed, I've seen him on debate shows as well, he's got a very slappable face.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    Raab is often interviewed, I've seen him on debate shows as well, he's got a very slappable face.
    Boris resigned now. May heard to quote Kenneth Williams:

"infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!"

Great news about Boris, hopefully he'll put his money where his mouth is and lead us to the sunlit uplands he's been talking about for the last two years.

Boris has bided his time, let may make a complete fcuk up of things and will now swoop in with a leadership challenge, save the tory party, Brexit and the country to boot! GOD SAVE BOJO!

p.s. I might need to stop taking them tablets.

[QUOTE=Elite_Pie;38940103]So now Boris quits - what a surprise! A clear attempt to oust May so he can take over

Can't see that happening he as to many enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Great news about Boris, hopefully he'll put his money where his mouth is and lead us to the sunlit uplands he's been talking about for the last two years.
    I'll settle for him just causing chaos. How do you get that eating popcorn emoji?

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast