+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Old Mrs. May's fudge shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    But don't underestimate the great service May's done the tories in stretching it out and killing time, like a cheating world cup player rolling around the floor.
    She actually signed off on a soft Brexit in December, then allowed Davis to contradict that on live tv just 2 days later! If she'd have acted then, triggering a leadership contest, a brexiteer pm would already be discredited by now. And there's no way the tories could have two leadership changes on a minority govt without a GE.

As it is, a brexiter might become leader right at the death of the article 50 period, get the red top tabloids singing his praises, be endorsed by Murdoch and Trump with the bbc too cowed to do anything but play along. But all of that won't change the parliamentary arithmetic or the chaos Brexit will cause. There'll be no escaping a GE and/or 2nd referendum anyway.
    "get the red top tabloids singing his praises, be endorsed by Murdoch and Trump with the bbc too cowed to do anything but play along"

Hyperbole, and Oxymoron in the same sentence , and more clichés than a preview of " Love Island"

I've searched and searched, but the only moron I can see is Trump. Pray where is your oxymoron?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I've searched and searched, but the only moron I can see is Trump. Pray where is your oxymoron?
    Live TV

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Why is he a moron because he tells Theresa May how it is? He's simply stating his own country's position regarding a trade agreement in the clearest possible terms. She might not have enjoyed her chat as much as her cosy dealings with Merkel and Macron, but she now knows where she stands.

Anyway, Philip Hammond runs the country on behalf of his big business chums, so he's speaking to the wrong person.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    "get the red top tabloids singing his praises, be endorsed by Murdoch and Trump with the bbc too cowed to do anything but play along"

Hyperbole, and Oxymoron in the same sentence , and more clichés than a preview of " Love Island"
    Ah, so you think May will last forever and none of that will ever happen?

Poxymoron Trump at large around Stately homes, Press conference at 1:45 (15 mins too early). May already looking 100 times worse than when she got her P45 and the set fell apart at the party conference. Could be interesting viewing.

Don't watch "Love island', not even the previews. Any good?
    Still waiting for your oxymoron...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Why is he a moron because he tells Theresa May how it is? He's simply stating his own country's position regarding a trade agreement in the clearest possible terms. She might not have enjoyed her chat as much as her cosy dealings with Merkel and Macron, but she now knows where she stands.
    He didn't say it was because of that, he's a moron in general, isn't he?

Fair point though about that. But meeting a UK PM, saying on the same day that a political rival (who's a few days resigned - in controversial circumstances) would make a good PM. That's out of order, regardless of what you think about May or Brexit. No wonder she's looking like she wants to kill him.

Press conference at 1:45 (15 mins too early). Could be interesting viewing.
    I doubt it. Even though he has openly criticised her, my guess is that rather than stand up to him she will kiss his blubbery arse.

Queen : Greetings Mr . President

Donald : Hiya Queen

Queen : Welcome to Historic Windsor

Donald : Not the only old ruin around here Lizzie ( Pauses for laughter). You’re even older than my Mom

Queen ;; This is my son Charles

Donald : Hiya Charlie ! Can’t you get the old gal to retire, I’m sure you’d make a great King.

Charles : I’d love to, but Camilla likes me at home at the weekends

Donald : Why did that bum Obama get a state reception, and I have to make do with some third rate short order crap, that I’d get in a Bronx Diner ?

Queen : You’re a bit of a diplomatic embarrassment Donald ( If I may call you Donald)

Donald : You can call me fu**ing Buffalo Bill for all I care

Queen : What can I do to make your visit more comfortable

Donlad ; Abdicate, and let Charlie run the store .

Queen : Sod off Donald.

Donald : Special relationship My Ass .

Good Old Donald .Love him, or hate him. He’s never boring

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I doubt it. Even though he has openly criticised her, my guess is that rather than stand up to him she will kiss his blubbery arse.
    Then he'll do a Trump
    Watch her face then

Ah, so you think May will last forever and none of that will ever happen?

Poxymoron Trump at large around Stately homes, Press conference at 1:45 (15 mins too early). May already looking 100 times worse than when she got her P45 and the set fell apart at the party conference. Could be interesting viewing.

Don't watch "Love island', not even the previews. Any good?
    Still waiting for your oxymoron...

"Live TV" .

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast