+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Old Mrs. May's fudge shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Jacob, can you tell me what your specific reasons are for favouring Remaining in the EU rather than Leaving?
    He can't give you an answer Alty, it's the same as those idiots protesting at Blenheim against Trump. When interviewed by the BBC (their free PR agency) all they can bleat about is his policies(???) and his attitude towards women. Doesn't mean a thing to them that the US is booming, more jobs created as companies make more and small things like progress on North Korea being made. They don't understand the first thing about business and the huge independent deals the US can give us and we give them.

And before I finish, I see that insidious Owen 'Manhood' Jones is down there spouting his crap as usual. Strange that Ian Paisley Jnr when interviewed was cut off quickly when he called the protesters 'idiots'. The old Beeb doesn't like being challenged on anything that isn't PC in their book.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Seems the EU is non too keen on Maybot's plans either.

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-07-12/i...xit-plan-most/
    I would treat anything that the EU were "keen on" , with the utmost suspicion. They want to punish, not conciliate .

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    He can't give you an answer Alty, it's the same as those idiots protesting at Blenheim against Trump. When interviewed by the BBC (their free PR agency) all they can bleat about is his policies(???) and his attitude towards women. Doesn't mean a thing to them that the US is booming, more jobs created as companies make more and small things like progress on North Korea being made. They don't understand the first thing about business and the huge independent deals the US can give us and we give them.

And before I finish, I see that insidious Owen 'Manhood' Jones is down there spouting his crap as usual. Strange that Ian Paisley Jnr when interviewed was cut off quickly when he called the protesters 'idiots'. The old Beeb doesn't like being challenged on anything that isn't PC in their book.
    Ah the indefatigable Owen -The Guardian glove puppet

I think he's on so often for comedy value ,and the fact that the people from The Beeb who book him were probably at Oxford at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Already dubbed Raab C. Brexit up in Scotland
    As we already have wee Jimmy Krankie at Holyrood , it might be the basis of a great double act

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Tune in to question time now.

Typical BBC loaded programme, re. the EU

3 remoaners to 2 leavers, on the panel. (including the dead wood SNP, who don't care except for independence)

Kings lynn voted 2:1 to leave.
    Yet the audience is pro remain slaughtering the government and booing anything about leaving.

Absolute stitch up and spoiling a fair debate.
    If you didn't see Mark Spencer on the local news tonight Tricky, he is fully behind May's BRINO proposal and thinks its great.
    I've already emailed his orifice with my withdrawal from voting for him again.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    If you didn't see Mark Spencer on the local news tonight Tricky, he is fully behind May's BRINO proposal and thinks its great.
    I've already emailed his orifice with my withdrawal from voting for him again.
    I would be ashamed to admit I had voted for him in the first place.

Nice to see Trump tell our harridan PM how it is. He has utter contempt for her, and quite rightly so.

Incidentally, how do you email someone's arsehole?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post

Bwahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    on an AOL account

On May, the pressure's going to pile up more and more on her now. Even though they've worried about her health in the past I can't muster any sympathy - it was too clear she wanted to be a dictator if everything worked out the way she wanted. So it's a question of when a leadership challenge comes, not if.

Then the fun and games will start because there's even less chance of getting a no-deal brexit through parliament than May's fudge. Another election or another referendum are the only ways out of the deadlock. By which time May will just be a bad memory

But don't underestimate the great service May's done the tories in stretching it out and killing time, like a cheating world cup player rolling around the floor.
    She actually signed off on a soft Brexit in December, then allowed Davis to contradict that on live tv just 2 days later! If she'd have acted then, triggering a leadership contest, a brexiteer pm would already be discredited by now. And there's no way the tories could have two leadership changes on a minority govt without a GE.

As it is, a brexiter might become leader right at the death of the article 50 period, get the red top tabloids singing his praises, be endorsed by Murdoch and Trump with the bbc too cowed to do anything but play along. But all of that won't change the parliamentary arithmetic or the chaos Brexit will cause. There'll be no escaping a GE and/or 2nd referendum anyway.
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 13-07-2018 at 05:44 AM.

[QUOTE=seriouspie;
    And before I finish, I see that insidious Owen 'Manhood' Jones is down there spouting his crap as usual. Strange that Ian Paisley Jnr when interviewed was cut off quickly when he called the protesters 'idiots'. The old Beeb doesn't like being challenged on anything that isn't PC in their book.[/QUOTE]

Name:  BBC.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  91.7 KB

Page 8 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast