+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Old Mrs. May's fudge shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... ffs Snobhead 2 ... now I am convinced you're losing it altogether. Staying in the EU because it's too complicated to leave! Believing the EU is a democracy ... (dissolves in hysterical laughter) ... thanks Sh 2.
    What you said, S h i t f a c e 1, was that you wouldn't want a civil servant at a negotiating table. That's the bit that pains me too so remaining in would have avoided it. I did say it was ONE reason, not THE reason, Mr S h i t f ace

... Believing the EU is a democracy ... (dissolves in hysterical laughter) ...
    Whilst providing no evidence to back up opinions given to him by Daily Express. Should we all withdraw from the Home Office because it needs reorganising ? That's not a democracy either.

... Snobhead 2 ... seems like you've run out of tablets; calm down deary. Remaining to avoid the pain of leaving must be THE most pathetic reason to stay in the EU. It just shows the complacency with which you regard the future fortune of this country; ie., let someone else run everything for us. Before you respond remember that the UK has little influence on the corrupt EU - it's the Germany Show, aided and abetted by its whore France; the rest count for nothing.

... frogpie ... surely you can find some straw to lie back on in beautiful Perigueux. Maybe too much sun for you! Now go and find out about what the Home Office acyually does ...

Remaining to avoid the pain of leaving must be THE most pathetic reason to stay in the EU.
    Why Horsesh!t1? I would have thought that if leaving was so painful we should have stayed in.

ps How is Brexit going at the moment? Is it 'May's doing a good job' or 'May has to go' this week? You change your mind on that one more than your groom changes your stable bedding.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    What you said, S h i t f a c e 1, was that you wouldn't want a civil servant at a negotiating table. That's the bit that pains me too so remaining in would have avoided it. I did say it was ONE reason, not THE reason, Mr S h i t f ace
    I thought like me, you were bored with it all sid! Come on mate , don't give yerself a cardiac.

All the best, dogshyte1

...greetings Snobhead 1 ... a little quick to defend SnHd 2 there. Never mind. The Remainer stance reminds me of the 1930's when Halifax wanted to negotiate with that nice man AH. Don't upset him or he'll do nasty things to us.
    As for TM, she's working well for the Establishment selling us Leavers down the river. Project Fear 2 is well under way; she thinks we'll then be grateful to accept a soft exit. Don't know who advises her but she's wrong again.

As for TM, she's working well for the Establishment selling us Leavers down the river. Project Fear 2 is well under way; she thinks we'll then be grateful to accept a soft exit. Don't know who advises her but she's wrong again.
    I'm afraid a soft exit is the best you can hope for Horsesh!t1. Is this what you lot really meant by "Taking control of our own destiny"?

...greetings Snobhead 1 ... a little quick to defend SnHd 2 there. Never mind. The Remainer stance reminds me of the 1930's when Halifax wanted to negotiate with that nice man AH. Don't upset him or he'll do nasty things to us.
    You know they're struggling when Godwin's Law comes into play.
    So you think, do you, hoss s h i t, that there is time to replace May with a credible alternative?
    I bet your top 3 movies are about the war and how li'l Britain showed them Krauts a thing or two.
    I am bored with it all but sad at the outcome. Your lot will win the day in some form or other but in 5 years time this will be a poorer country. See how the people rate your passion about leaving the EU then.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Class.....not

Page 48 of 60 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast