+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong Uns

Ah good old Teddy i think you have made a good point.
    One of the best ever to grace planet earth .

Folk that buy & wear half & half scarves and who follow Fitba teams they have absolutely no connection with whatsoever.

I have no wish to breathe the same air as these people who’s lives are so lacking in substance.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Folk that buy & wear half & half scarves and who follow Fitba teams they have absolutely no connection with whatsoever.

I have no wish to breathe the same air as these people who’s lives are so lacking in substance.
    I agree wholeheartedly.

I work in a place where Real Madrid and Barcelona are more important than local fitba. Thats why fitbas on its arse

The best thing is they choose to watch Barcelona v Leganes over their own fitba. Id rather watch Petro De Luanda v Kabuscorp but they wont and will moan about it being sh@te

#supportlocalfitba

It’s a shame the whole vid of the 1979 Disco Dancing Championships isn’t there but I’m guessing by the intro, Ian McGill from the Border area didn’t win
    Last edited by Mason89; 13-07-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Anyone who bangs on about Liverpool being "murderers" but want's to go to a Galatasary home match

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

On a similar note, born and bred Aberdonians who support the old firm. Wrong uns one and all.

^^^^^ 100% this. Makes the blood boil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s a shame the whole vid of the 1979 Disco Dancing Championships isn’t there but I’m guessing by the intro, Ian McGill from the Border area didn’t win
    Nah he didna win it nor did the lad from the Grampian area .
    Not sure he should have been there as he was a Northern Soul dancer and his dancing style never changed for me he wasn't a disco dancer .
    My opinion of course .

Dons supporters who think Kingsford's a good move...

Ignorant, inconsiderate, Folk who insist on talking loudly in hotel hallways. If it's that important talk about it in your flocking room or wait 10 seconds until you get to the lift. I was on holiday in Spain last week. One day at 7.10am, a couple decided to talk loudly outside my flocking hotel room for about 5 minutes. FFS, I'm on my holidays. Next day, same again. Even the missus, who has been known to sleep through category A hurricanes, was woken. She certainly was after I bellowed "be quiet".

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast