+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong Uns

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Snaffle Bit?

Ill be in there on Thursday
    That's the one, aye.

I was last in after a Scotland game and I knew three-quarters of the bar. (Just knew, not "knew" in the biblical sense)

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    That's the one, aye.

I was last in after a Scotland game and I knew three-quarters of the bar. (Just knew, not "knew" in the biblical sense)
    When i used to stay down for gigs when i was kidless and single i always stayed in the Angus Hotel. The Snaffle Bit was the starting point. I have a spent an f@cking whack of cash over the years in there. Thats why im heading on Thursday as i have a gig at Kelvingrove. So for nostalgia ill grab a pint there pre gig

Used to be a dude who wore a Dons jacket in there all the time. Spoke to him a few times. His name escapes me

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    One of them had been on 15-1 so often he referred to William G Stewart as 'Bill'.
    Haha, brilliant...I use to love 15 to 1, the best quiz format ever invented, never got boring....Quick introduction from everyone then start firing off the questions, then starting nominating for killing, then a top 3 showdown. And topped off with the no fuss host and ex producer and director, William G.Stewart. I didn't know he had died...

Why, oh why, was that ever allowed to disappear off our screens and where's the re-runs?

15-1 is far too intelligent a programme for TV companies today. They are only interested in dumbed down shiite and stupid reality progs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    15-1 is far too intelligent a programme for TV companies today. They are only interested in dumbed down shiite and stupid reality progs.
    They’ve dumbed that down as well. I’d run riot on 15-1

Quote Originally Posted by wester_ross_don View Post
    The Park Bar is still going, though perhaps not as strong as before.

Along with the aforementioned Islay Inn and the Snaffle, it forms a bit of a holy trinity when us "real" sheep-sh@ggers venture to Glasgow.

I've not met many "wrong uns" in either of the three
    At weekends, there used to be a fair contingent of Islanders in O’Neills on Sauchiehall Street later on in the night having gone there from the Islay Inn and Park Bar

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Haha, brilliant...I use to love 15 to 1, the best quiz format ever invented, never got boring....Quick introduction from everyone then start firing off the questions, then starting nominating for killing, then a top 3 showdown. And topped off with the no fuss host and ex producer and director, William G.Stewart. I didn't know he had died...

Why, oh why, was that ever allowed to disappear off our screens and where's the re-runs?
    I watched it yesterday. It's now hosted by that irritating bint Sandy Tosvig or whatever you call her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I watched it yesterday. It's now hosted by that irritating bint Sandy Tosvig or whatever you call her.
    Oh I didn't know it was back. Aye it will a hard job to replace Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I dont know who she is but i have heard numerous people mention their dislike for her

Whats her issue?

Name:  _20190627_172318.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  93.6 KB

Its been a while

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast