+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee hodson

Lee hodson

coming in on loan apparently from rangers can play right or left back but can't displace tavernier from the line up in Scotland

They could also send us Wes Foderingham... He's 3rd or 4th choice keeper. Was a good keeper a few seasons ago for Swindon. Hes got to be younger than price. 25 ish?

If he's not good enough to displace Tavernier then we don't want him. I watched Tavernier a lot last season and as a full back I dont rate him. Going forward he's ok but poor on defensive side just like when he was here.

Quote Originally Posted by roscoemiller View Post
    If he's not good enough to displace Tavernier then we don't want him. I watched Tavernier a lot last season and as a full back I dont rate him. Going forward he's ok but poor on defensive side just like when he was here.
    Purrington couldn't displace mattock. I know which is the better defender in the championship...
    Tavs was playing league 1 STD so doesn't matter about defending

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    They could also send us Wes Foderingham... He's 3rd or 4th choice keeper. Was a good keeper a few seasons ago for Swindon. Hes got to be younger than price. 25 ish?
    he was there first choice last season but now Gerrard has said he is his third choice goalkeeper he is now expected to leave on a permanent deal

Think this will be a load of baloney. Every link with Rangers over the years has turned out to be baloney. It sounds like Warney wants another centre half and central midfielder anyway so why would he want another right back? I would guess the Bolger and Yates rumours are more likely but not necessarily reight.

Story was in the Scottish Sun, so it must be true

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Story was in the Scottish Sun, so it must be true
    also in the star

rangers fans have been snagging him off saying he is rubbish and they can't wait for him to leave.

also only has 1 year left on his contract

Id rather go for him permanently if we think he's gonna be good enough instead of loaning everybody all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast