+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid considering £88m Juventus bid

Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid considering £88m Juventus bid

Mega bid for a top player who's still got a few more years left in him to play top flight.

How long before Man Utd step in for him?

It's all about the money,reckoned to be 26.5mill a year for a 33yr old.

And what a 33 year old. Puts players 10 years younger than him to shame with his physique. Show me a better player for his age and what he's won.

Worth every penny if you ask me, shirt sales alone would generator millions over the three years if they get him. Reckon he could make the next World Cup the way he looks after himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    And what a 33 year old. Puts players 10 years younger than him to shame with his physique. Show me a better player for his age and what he's won.

Worth every penny if you ask me, shirt sales alone would generator millions over the three years if they get him. Reckon he could make the next World Cup the way he looks after himself.
    A real and genuine world class player who defies his age. 88 million and 23 mill a year wage is a snip for such a fantastic footballer.

An outstanding player without a doubt, but Ronaldo doesn’t chase the money, it’s the adoration of the fans that keeps him going.

As he gets older other superstars will rise and his chances of being the top player at a top club will get less and less.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    An outstanding player without a doubt, but Ronaldo doesn’t chase the money, it’s the adoration of the fans that keeps him going.

As he gets older other superstars will rise and his chances of being the top player at a top club will get less and less.
    That is so true Grist but right now Ronaldo is the Man and you have to pay the price for top quality goods.

I think Man United sort of proves my point, Ronaldo was a much liked player at Old Trafford but he never hit the legend status like Cantona did.

United had the money to keep him there but Ronaldo needed that hero worship that a move to Real Madrid could bring.

He should come to NYS. Our fans would sing a song for him about a hat to show how he's loved.

Yep tw@t and hat rhyme quite well