+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O.T. Heat

O.T. Heat

Understand it is quite warm over there lately. It has been absolutely blistering here too, it's getting to the miserable point now. 41 deg in my back today and when they factor in the Humidex rating it makes it feel like 50 deg.
    It's just impossible to do anything outside, the sun is just too fierce. It would be bearable if it was just the odd day but this has dragged on and on. Sitting on a pub patio the other day, trying to stay cool and got talking to a couple at the next table, turns out they were from Newcastle, first words out of his mouth was, " Your not a Mackem supporter are you" cracked me up. Wherever you go your sure to find a Geordie, his licence plate was "Magpies". Name:  DSC01074.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  85.1 KB

Chilly 14 degrees here in southern Brazil. I´m flying to the sun on Friday though for me holidays.

Cumbria

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Chilly 14 degrees here in southern Brazil. I´m flying to the sun on Friday though for me holidays.

Cumbria
    Nice one.

Cumbria
    Mint. Whereabouts?

I'm off there tomorrow. Stag weekend although the fecking match has put paid to our plans to do a walk then go to the pub. Mind, taking our guitars and doing an acoustic set in the same pub tomorrow evening so should be canny. Might not feel like walking on Saturday anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Mint. Whereabouts?

I'm off there tomorrow. Stag weekend although the fecking match has put paid to our plans to do a walk then go to the pub. Mind, taking our guitars and doing an acoustic set in the same pub tomorrow evening so should be canny. Might not feel like walking on Saturday anyway...
    My mum lives near Kirkby Lonsdale but I'll be going in to The Lakes for some walks - nothing too strenuous, mind.

Missing the Brazil and England games as on the plane.

My mum lives near Kirkby Lonsdale but I'll be going in to The Lakes for some walks - nothing too strenuous, mind.

Missing the Brazil and England games as on the plane.
    My parents are in the lakes at min

Where abouts in lakes?

I'm ****ing hating this heat - we're moving house so im shifting boxes and building furniture and sweating off pints.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)