+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colombia petition

Colombia petition

Apparently Colombia fans have started a petition to get Tuesdays game replayed because they feel aggrieved by some refereeing decisions. 250,000 people have signed it so far. Tough!
    I want our 1986 game v Argentina replayed because of THAT goal, our '92 game v Holland replayed because Koeman should have been sent off, our '98 game v Argentina replayed because Sol Campbells disallowed goal should have stood, our 2004 game v Portugal because there were some shocking decisions that went against us that night, our 2010 game v Germany because the ball was 3 yards over the line. We probably went out fair and square in the tournaments I've not mentioned, unless I've forgot something.
    We would absolutely have gone on to win all these tournaments were it not for these bad decisions.. No, really. .

Argentina Spain and Germany petitions next then

Let’s start a petition to ban petitions

They are a passionate footballing nation the Columbians. Don't forget what happened to their player after they got knocked out in '94. Escobar was it?

Then there’s also Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria who would have made an excellent linesman

Bless em. I work with a Colombian lady, admittedly she is not a big football fan but even she says that the Colombian team were a set of nobs. Personally I would have described them as a pack of kunts.

Blame FIFA for not clamping down on them after the England game FIFA should have fined them & warned them about their future conduct not just let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    They are a passionate footballing nation the Columbians. Don't forget what happened to their player after they got knocked out in '94. Escobar was it?
    No they are mardy bast@rds.

Just loving this
    Typical sore losers. It's no coincidence that the likes of Maradonna have latched onto them.
    They had their chance on penalties but choked and blew it.
    Suck it up boys

I think they are just angry that they think they could have beat us if they didn’t commit such silly fouls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast