Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018/2019 Shirts

2018/2019 Shirts

Anybody know when the new shirts will be available, nothing on official site yet

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_CITY View Post
    Anybody know when the new shirts will be available, nothing on official site yet
    Shirt manufactures Macron are hoping all pre ordered strips will be here by next weekend July 14th

Surprised Macron haven’t got them here sooner. Absolutely no fault of Queens

Any update on arrival of replica shirts? Cracking tops that are sure to sell very well.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Any update on arrival of replica shirts? Cracking tops that are sure to sell very well.

Macron have 3 times so far broke their delivery date promise. Disappointing

Edinburgh City v Queens

Any idea where to go for pre-match refreshments tomorrow folks ? The pub at the ground only opens from 1.30pm - 2.45pm and we’ll be in Edinburgh from about 11.30 onwards

Pre-ordered strips should be here this week. Let’s hope so

Was told in the club shop that general sale shirts wont be available until mid August at the earliest.

Obviously this does not apply to pre-ordered tops

Any update on arrival of replica strips?

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    Any update on arrival of replica strips?

Latest update is the pre-ordered strips were shipped last WEDNESDAY are still not here. God only knows who they’ve been shipped with but that’s an absolute joke

New tops

Quote Originally Posted by QOS_CITY View Post
    Popped into the club shop today. They reckon they'll be here this week but didn't seem entirely sure. Had a look at the sample tops and both very impressive. Apparently each name is on four times.

Limited supply in today Thursday for pre - ordered ones. managed to get the grandweans sizes so well chuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Limited supply in today Thursday for pre - ordered ones. managed to get the grandweans sizes so well chuffed.
    Seem someone in town this afternoon wearing the new second one.

Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Is it an embroidered badge?

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Is it an embroidered badge?

Kind of , yes

Quote Originally Posted by ODB View Post
    Tall fella with a short beard and a soor face wearing jeans and a cap? If so it was me haha. Went over and got one at lunchtime. Pretty chuffed with it. Will get the home one when in general sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Anderson View Post
    Tall fella with a short beard and a soor face wearing jeans and a cap? If so it was me haha. Went over and got one at lunchtime. Pretty chuffed with it. Will get the home one when in general sale.
    Yes, think it might have been you. Would have been around 4.00ish.

The new tops are absolute crackers. Purchased both on Thursday

Took me about 15 minutes to find my name on the home top

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    The new tops are absolute crackers. Purchased both on Thursday

Took me about 15 minutes to find my name on the home top
    My home shirt arrived this morning. The XL only just fitting. Found my name on the back in around the same time.

The new home shirt is an absolute beauty. If you’re buying one I’d definitely go up a size as they’re small made like last season.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast