+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Question Time

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I am now going to rock your world, Elite. I agree with every word you've written in this post. We are of one mind and I bet you haven't often been told that on here.
    Only by you, how unusual

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    I would counter that argument with the fact that those who wanted to leave knew exactly what they were voting for and how to go about it. The problem has been that the process has been overseen and controlled by those who voted remain and they have never reconciled themselves to the result of the referendum. Consequently, there has been a plethora of obfuscation, incoherence and indecision. I do not think that May could have done a worse job which to me shows that she is either completely incompetent or a saboteur who is deliberately trying to scupper the possibility of a successful separation from the corrupt union which we voted to leave.
    Ditto

Good to know that after the crisis meeting the cabinet are now fully united behind Mrs May.

Oops, scrub that! The EU must be laughing their tits off at this shambles of a government.

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    I don't recall leaving the SM and CU being mentioned on the ballot paper. In fact I distinctly recall in the run-up some Brex****eers saying that would not happen. And they wouldn't lie would they?
    this is exactly what was being touted !!!

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    No it didn't.
    It did on the remain propaganda sent to every address in Britain, printed with taxpayers money.
    Read the leaflet, make your mind up and go to the polling station.
    How many times have you voted in a General Election and next to the candidates name are their political views and aims? None.
    Will you see any in the future? No.
    This 'what wasn't on the ballot paper' has been laughable and desperate since it first appeared.
    Across the pond another bunch of crybaby losers are still throwing toys around too. They are actually harassing people and breaking up meetings.
    History has a name for these people.
    I'm afraid you are talking out your rear orifice DAM 617 ..
    Gove, Boris and Farage were all saying that the EU have got to trade with us , as we buy all of their BMW'S there is no way they would put tariffs on us as we are a major importer of there goods
    They forgot to mention that if the EU did not make an example of us then the EU as it stands would collapse.
    They have no choice but to put Tariffs' and border checks in place and also lets not forget free movement of people is none negotiable ............
    unfortunately all the leave campaign forgot to mention anything bad would happen..........it was all win win...
    EU will not tax us and we can go out and trade with the rest off the world as they are queuing up to buy our black puddings etc !!!
    This and more was promised to the Brexiters , lets not forget the 250 million a week we could go out and spend ...that was immediately revoked the next morning by none other than Farage !!!

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    I don't recall leaving the SM and CU being mentioned on the ballot paper. In fact I distinctly recall in the run-up some Brex****eers saying that would not happen. And they wouldn't lie would they?
    David Cameron came on tv a week before the election and stated if you vote to leave the EU that means leaving the the single market and customs union. How much clearer can you be.
    At the next general election it won't state on the ballot paper how May intends to sell the leave voters down the river or how Corbyn and his cronies want to turn the UK into a Marxist state.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good to know that after the crisis meeting the cabinet are now fully united behind Mrs May.

Oops, scrub that! The EU must be laughing their tits off at this shambles of a government.
    Of course they are laughing especially when most of our negotiators and leader are remainers who don't actually want brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    David Cameron came on tv a week before the election and stated if you vote to leave the EU that means leaving the the single market and customs union. How much clearer can you be.
    And Brexiters on here said it was project fear and that it would never happen because we import so many Volkswagens.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    And Brexiters on here said it was project fear and that it would never happen because we import so many Volkswagens.
    What would never happen?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I think the Prime Minister at the time stating what would happen carries a bit more weight than what people on a football forum said.
    Or maybe you dote on every word said on here.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast