+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Police incompetence?

OT: Police incompetence?

The media now seems to be confidently asserting that the recent death of a woman in Salisbury was down to being infected by a syringe or vial she and her partner found in the same gardens in which the Skripals were found.
    Yet we were told that the police had thoroughly combed the area for evidence before then making it safe for the public. Shouldn't someone be taking responsibility for this monumental up de cock?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The media now seems to be confidently asserting that the recent death of a woman in Salisbury was down to being infected by a syringe or vial she and her partner found in the same gardens in which the Skripals were found.
    Yet we were told that the police had thoroughly combed the area for evidence before then making it safe for the public. Shouldn't someone be taking responsibility for this monumental up de cock?
    Between the Skripals being poisoned the vial could have been moved by animals. Let's not point blame at those trying to clean up doing a difficult job. Point blame at the morons who thought using nerve agent would be a good idea in the first place

I suspect there's a cover up in operation and the police have not been allowed to do their jobs properly. If they had, there would have been a suspect and I'd like to think he/they would have been caught by now and they'd know exactly how the stuff arrived in Salisbury and where it ended up.

The Skripals were found on a bench in Town were't they, not gardens?

It's also been made clear, that the area in which the secondary infection probably occurred, was not, part of the area which had been scoured during the original event.

The police may have guessed at the wrong route of egress by the original perpetrators or the item could have been move or even both. I think that unless clear and blatant incompetence is demonstrated, it would be harsh to point fingers.

The blessing is that it wasn't kids that found the item.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 09-07-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Y a w n

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I suspect there's a cover up in operation and the police have not been allowed to do their jobs properly. If they had, there would have been a suspect and I'd like to think he/they would have been caught by now and they'd know exactly how the stuff arrived in Salisbury and where it ended up.
    I think she died from Russophobia.

It's not really a joke though is it or boring, a woman has died with three kids left without a mother. Some tasteless posts.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Perhaps the police do have a positive lead but are keeping quiet so as not to alert the baddies. Police efficiency can never be 100% but letting the public (and therefore the bad guys) know what the police know would reduce their efficiency drastically. It goes without saying really, doesn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    The Skripals were found on a bench in Town were't they, not gardens?

It's also been made clear, that the area in which the secondary infection probably occurred, was not, part of the area which had been scoured during the original event.

The police may have guessed at the wrong route of egress by the original perpetrators or the item could have been move or even both. I think that unless clear and blatant incompetence is demonstrated, it would be harsh to point fingers.

The blessing is that it wasn't kids that found the item.
    Sid probably read it in the guardian

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    It's not really a joke though is it or boring, a woman has died with three kids left without a mother. Some tasteless posts.
    What is boring is the suggestion of police incompetence and the usual smarmy Communist angle Sid puts on his posts. Yes its the everyday polices fault that Russian spies are active in the UK meddling with extremely hazardous poisons of course it is! I am sure that under Corbyn et al it would have been a different story...N O T

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast