+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Forest tipped as title contenders....

Can see they played a powerful team.
    Full house as well.

Powerhouse.

https://twitter.com/dcfcofficial

How did it finish up at Oldham thicky, I heard they were leading?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Derby 3 Southhampton 0

Premier league this time thicky, are ya watchin notts forest nil?

We'll never play you again, champions league next season
    Oh dear it's not Notts forest nil
    It's
    Nottingham forest nil...
    Cloughie would go spare.!
    I know it's confusing because they are not in Nottingham but in rushcliffe ...

Its funny how thicky goes missing when you prove him wrong, love it!

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Its funny how thicky goes missing when you prove him wrong, love it!
    Listen ****son, I don't go missing anywhere. I've just returned from Germany and had to play catch up at the hospital.
    I have more important things to worry about than you and your idiotic child of a mate.
    I have to miss the first 3 games of the season, which has pissed me off no end. But I look forward to watching Lump it, fall flat on his face and you lot crawl back under your rocks. You know the one? That one you went under last February when after all your goading you ended up looking a right berk.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Oh dear it's not Notts forest nil
    It's
    Nottingham forest nil...
    Cloughie would go spare.!
    I know it's confusing because they are not in Nottingham but in rushcliffe ...
    Hiya Pedo, hows the sherry?

Yep these kids think we have all the time to entertain them.
    One's thick and the other is running to Dad cry baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Yep these kids think we have all the time to entertain them.

One's thick and the other is running to Dad cry baby.
    Never stops you replying though does it My dad says he going to put the parental control on my computer because he says there are some people on here he's not sure about But don't worry I will still be here i know how to bypass it

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Listen ****son, I don't go missing anywhere. I've just returned from Germany and had to play catch up at the hospital.
    I have more important things to worry about than you and your idiotic child of a mate.
    I have to miss the first 3 games of the season, which has pissed me off no end. But I look forward to watching Lump it, fall flat on his face and you lot crawl back under your rocks. You know the one? That one you went under last February when after all your goading you ended up looking a right berk.
    Thats a pain for you, your season will be over before you get to watch them play

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Listen ****son, I don't go missing anywhere. I've just returned from Germany and had to play catch
    up at the hospital.
    Tricky can you tell us why the trees last match was in April and Derby played two more in May wouldn't be anything to do with playoffs would it Don't tell me you missed out on the playoffs yet again But if course this year will be different spent £30 million bookies favourites for title this is the year

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast