+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Forest tipped as title contenders....

Thats it, with Florian Jozefzoon just confirmed plus the other 2 world class signings we are certain to be playing champions league football next season, we'll never play notts forest nil again, Lampards cousin is going to build a bridge across the A52 and name it Stamford, East midlands today are going to interview him at his home where he will show us his entire collection of Austin Allegros, every model made apparently and then he's going blab on about how he followed Derby County and Brian Clough when he were a lad and is going to bring back the glory days

Leeds will do very well this coming season. Top 6 At least

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    There will not be any embargo that's just wishful thinking You don't get an embargo unless you break FFP as your club found out by paying stupid wages for all those ex Prem players you bought We have not and will not break FFP so you tell your little birdie they don't know what they talking about Either that or use your own noggin��
    You’re wasting your time on here mista. It’s only you winding them up that gets any of their threads into double figures!
    Question is...by what month will Romanis have switched sides and become a closet Rams fan this season?
    Might take a little longer this time but my money’s on early November...by around bonfire night Rom will be claiming total frustration with Forest, incurring Tricky’s wrath and saying how Derby are much better and have always been his second favourite side...again!
    Last edited by ramAnag; 21-07-2018 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    This has got to be Fake News ,
    well I'm sure that's what Tricky and Romanis will have us all believe before they stick their fingers in their Ears and continue to say out Loud NANANANANAANANANANA as to block out what the real world has to say.........
    A bit like a five year old does ......!
    Have another sherry.
    Then a peppermint

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Matlock town 1 Derby County 4

Nottingham forest may as well be renamed Nottingham forest nil this season as relegation looms
    The Derby U23's beat non league Matlock? Your point is what?
    Have word with pedo, he can point out a decent pub side, that you can slaughter. Did Notts the power of good.

Tricky's wrath?
    I've always kept him informed.
    Anyway seeing that Bielsa is now at Leeds, this shall be the team I shall be happy to follow as a 2nd team for 2018-19.
    And I don't give 2 hoots what anyone thinks. It's my decision and money ( to buy a Leeds top).

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Tricky's wrath?
    I've always kept him informed.
    Anyway seeing that Bielsa is now at Leeds, this shall be the team I shall be happy to follow as a 2nd team for 2018-19.
    And I don't give 2 hoots what anyone thinks. It's my decision and money ( to buy a Leeds top).
    Can’t be bothered to look back Rom, but I know Tricky, Es*** and Baldi all got angry/irritated with your pro Rams stance last season.
    Leeds is it this season? That’s them done for then. Couldn’t be less interested in your ‘second team’ tbh...just think it’s strange to ‘support’ a side you have no connection with, like saying...’well I know Forest aren’t likely to achieve anything so maybe this lot will give me something to shout about’...just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Can’t be bothered to look back Rom, but I know Tricky, Es*** and Baldi all got angry/irritated with you
    r pro Rams stance last season.
    Leeds is it this season? That’s them done for then. Couldn’t be less interested in your ‘second team’ tbh...just think it’s strange to ‘support’ a side you have no connection with, like saying...’well I know Forest aren’t likely to achieve anything so maybe this lot will give me something to shout about’...just weird.
    RA. You only need those last two words .... just weird

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    The Derby U23's beat non league Matlock? Your point is what?
    Have word with pedo, he can point out a decent pub side, that you can slaughter. Did Notts the power of good.
    Derby 3 Southhampton 0

Premier league this time thicky, are ya watchin notts forest nil?

We'll never play you again, champions league next season

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Derby 3 Southhampton 0

Premier league this time thicky, are ya watchin notts forest nil?

We'll never play you again, champions league next season
    How can you be champions league next season? Lmfao, Stenson steer clear of the crack, there's a good lad.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast