+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: D Day for Brexit

Only people with EU passports and nationality have free movement within the EU.

It's only the xenophobic, right wing nationalists such as Farage and Rees-Posh Bollox - Hogg that want to stop that movement.

We EU members are now seemingly happy enough to allow people to drown unaided, in the Mediterranean.

I don't think I'm far off the mark in claiming that most of us who wanted to leave the EU cartel, simply wanted complete
    autonomy to decide what is best for the people of the UK in all matters.

Macron, Merkel etc currently have way too much clout IMHO in controlling what goes on in our island nation.

Theresa May's continuing acquiescence and subservience to Brussels has led to the resignation of the Cabinet Minister in charge of Brexit.

Like many others I want our government to exit the EU with no strings attached. The Davis resignation may well spell the end of this appalling government and finally bring what the electorate voted for, which was to LEAVE the EU.

The only way you will get your hard Brexit is if you start to support the Tory right wingers BT.

Are you willing to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    The only way you will get your hard Brexit is if you start to support the Tory right wingers BT.

Are you willing to do that?
    I have read many, many quotes and opinions and Boris and Jeremy both want what is being referred to as a hard Brexit.

Common sense however tells me we need to retain access to the Customs Union and Single Market, but I have now arrived at the same opinion of Mad Boris, dealing with the exit demands of the EU is akin to polishing a turd.

Let's just leave and be damned!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My worry is the far right and their racist xenophobia is spreading throughout Europe. My God, what are we doing?
    Seeing the light is the answer to your question.

Wow!

Ultra honest reply there, NZ.

You don't really mean it...do you?

[QUOTE=The Bedlington Terrier;38939779]Only people with EU passports and nationality have free movement within the EU.

It's only the xenophobic, right wing nationalists such as Farage and Rees-Posh Bollox - Hogg that want to stop that movement.

We EU members are now seemingly happy enough to allow people to drown unaided, in the Mediterranean.

I`m sorry BT but that really is a BBC style Libtard remark.Nobody wants to see people drowning in the Med.What they want to see is the boats that are rescuing them return them to Libya which is usually the nearest coast to where they are picked up.Once it is clear that this is a policy of ALL ships rescuing the migrants then they will stop trying to cross the MED.It is not rocket science.In fact the current policy is probably causing the drownings because it encourages them to risk the journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlydave View Post
    FAR Right! Drop in the bucket. I am more worried about the real threat to civilisation; cultural Marxist Far Left:- End of free speech. Hierarchy of oppression, intersectionality, Endless genders, No Borders & unfettered migration, Antifa and good old George Soros making sure it all goes to plan to name but a few gems in store for us to enjoy. What could possibly go wrong?!

Exactly DD.This was planned a long time ago.

Now Boris resigns.

What a pantomime.

Prepare for Government Jeremy!

CiB

That’s libellous and untrue. I don’t think anyone wants to stop immigration but what most even in the EU now seem to want to control unfettered immigration and have the ability to reject or return undesirables and freeloaders.

Election thread just opened!

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)