Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
I honestly don't know if these Tory barstewards are brilliantly duplicitous and rammed full of political wiliness or simply as thick as treacle and really do not have a clue as to what they are doing. May I respectfully suggest the latter?

If Corbyn would stop worrying about the timetable for the number 58 bus (last week's PM question time) and come up with a viable Brexit plan, he might even get elected into number 10 via the number 58 bus.
I really don't know BT, can May really be as big a numpty she appears to be ? She was/is a Remainer and it turns out, despite all the sweet talk and promises, she is delivering the country back into the hands of the EU, just as the Remoaning traitors wanted.

I think JC has missed a trick here, being too clever by half, if he had stayed true to his gut instinct that we are better off out of the EU, and directed Labour to accord with the wishes of the 17 million to unshackle us from the rotting corpse of the EU, then he would have got my vote at the next election, and potentially 17 million others. But he decided, or was directed, to use Brexit as a political football to kick the Tories with, and the opportunity has gone. I thought he was a man of principle, but he's sided with big business, the banks, the corrupt EU, the Establishment, so feck him as well.

Just a thought BT, the referendum result did have one very positive aspect for you lefties, by it's very nature it consigned UKIP to the dustbin of political history, it's job done it no longer served any useful purpose. If, as it appears, we will have been betrayed and we are not free from the clutches of the EU, then there going to be 17 million disaffected voters wanting to register a protest, and who do they turn to ? Clearly not the Tories who will have reneged on their promise, not JC's Labour who have sold their souls to the Remainer Establishment for short term political advantage, nor the despicable, quisling LibDems with their duplicitous calls for a neverendum. So who ? UKIP is little more now than a pile of smouldering ashes, but legend has it that a Pheonix can rise from a pile of smouldering ashes. Beware 17 million people with a grudge against the political class and the Establishment.