+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The fun at their putrid best

nowt to this story really although pretty much poor way to run things - good response from petermackie and i love troodees one too (for entirely different reasons).

heard the monorail is ****ed too

Quote Originally Posted by jerrennixon View Post
    You seem to be a ****y bit bathered.
    Not really. It was you guys that started a thread about us. Seems it is you ones that are obsessed about us.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Not really. It was you guys that started a thread about us. Seems it is you ones that are obsessed about us.
    Come on...you are a wee bit bathered eh.

Otherwise you wouldnt be on a Utd forum greetin cause a poster brought up a story that was reported by multiple news companies.

Jeez you guys must be desperate if you have to resort to commenting on this piece of non news.

1) It is old news, it happened two years ago and has been gone over in the press a number of times in the past.
    2) Read the club's statement. It was an admin error sorted out in the guys' next pay packet before they were 'advised' by the government. If they were trying a fast one why would they sort out the error within a couple of weeks without the need for being told by the government of the error?

When you're the big club I suppose it is understandable that folk attached to smaller clubs try to make mischief about nonsensical non stories. BUT I will take no lectures from those supporting a club who have all but supported rapists, had a groundsman ***ually harassing some poor woman in the ground, sacked an employee because of a disability etc., I could go on. Get your own house in order and stop making fools of yourselves.
    I don’t want you to feel lectured to but I give you graham rix,Alan Dinnie the drug dealer
    Who was it who got caught in the cupboard with the young office girl?
    Players assaulted and their cars and flat doors super glued
    Players forced to flee down fire escapes as their bills weren’t paid
    A ceo who is well known for snorting substances
    Oh dear where do we stop
    Now that’s a lecture

Quote Originally Posted by brizee66 View Post
    I don’t want you to feel lectured to but I give you graham rix,Alan Dinnie the drug dealer
    Who was it who got caught in the cupboard with the young office girl?
    Players assaulted and their cars and flat doors super glued
    Players forced to flee down fire escapes as their bills weren’t paid
    A ceo who is well known for snorting substances
    Oh dear where do we stop
    Now that’s a lecture
    Yip thats a lecture, a lot of it shiite but yip a lecture. As one of your own posters said all this tit for tat crap is pointless so I'll leave it there. Bye bye and I hope you get promoted some time this side of 2030. By that time I'll be missing the derbies enough to want you back.

Trudy the Funster, massively bathered .

Maybe auld news but still s.hitty fae the Fun.

The admin king trophy virgins don't like reminded how horrible their club are

Troodeee is fizzing, love the admin error excuse ha ha ha, that's what they all say

If you think I'm bothered then so be it but it was your support who were bothered enough about this bit of non news to set up a thread and spout nonsense about it. I actually think it's quite funny that this is the sort of thing that rattles your cage. I also posted to bait Shedka into a reply because I like a laugh now and again and was disappointed he took so long to reply. Not much of a reply though making out that an admin error cannot ever be used as an excuse. And United have never used such an excuse, no. But hang on what about:-

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...igible-players

Game, Set & Match. Bye

If you think I'm bothered then so be it but it was your support who were bothered enough about this bit of non news to set up a thread and spout nonsense about it. I actually think it's quite funny that this is the sort of thing that rattles your cage. I also posted to bait Shedka into a reply because I like a laugh now and again and was disappointed he took so long to reply. Not much of a reply though making out that an admin error cannot ever be used as an excuse. And United have never used such an excuse, no. But hang on what about:-

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...igible-players

Game, Set & Match. Bye
    That's twice you've said bye now.

Proper bathered.

He's no bathered tho! Remember

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)