+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We have a goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    But he isn't our number 1 and isn't going to be. So it's irrelevant.
    are you sure about this? how do you know hes not PW first choice keeper? what if rodak doesn't sign? what if PW has the same problem as the rest of the managers who have managed rotherham in the championship...

if we get to first game of the season and only keepers on the books are price or bilboe. which will be first choice?...
    the way it sits atm we only have 2 keepers. if we sign another one then he may be number 1. until then its relevant

I honestly can't remember what happened at Wigan last season. Did he kill someone?

If we can't get Rodak back, Lee Camp had a rough season last year, still injured initially at Cardiff he got shipped out to Sunderland where he apparently wasn't quite back to his best (though not the best place for anyone to be at their best).

Maybe we could get him back either on a loan or freebie now he seems to be recovered and still hasn't made an appearance for Cardiff.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    are you sure about this? how do you know hes not PW first choice keeper? what if rodak doesn't sign? what if PW has the same problem as the rest of the managers who have managed rotherham in the championship...

if we get to first game of the season and only keepers on the books are price or bilboe. which will be first choice?...
    the way it sits atm we only have 2 keepers. if we sign another one then he may be number 1. until then its relevant
    Because Paul Warne has said Price will be our second choice keeper. He expects to sign his first choice keeper early next week but also has other options available if that one falls through.
    I trust PW much more than some of the negative keyboard warriors on here.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    If we can't get Rodak back, Lee Camp had a rough season last year, still injured initially at Cardiff he got shipped out to Sunderland where he apparently wasn't quite back to his best (though not the best place for anyone to be at their best).

Maybe we could get him back either on a loan or freebie now he seems to be recovered and still hasn't made an appearance for Cardiff.
    No thanks, that would be a backward step in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Because Paul Warne has said Price will be our second choice keeper. He expects to sign his first choice keeper early next week but also has other options available if that one falls through.
    I trust PW much more than some of the negative keyboard warriors on here.
    I would like a link to that interview as PW would go down in my estimate of a manager if he signs a player and then says I've only signed him to sit on the bench and come on when needed. What is that telling players... Talk about negative.
    My question was what if rodak doesn't come,. What if other targets don't come. That then makes price number 1..
    Your once again picking at my posts with negative replys. Keyboard warrior? Haha

I would like a link to that interview as PW would go down in my estimate of a manager if he signs a player and then says I've only signed him to sit on the bench and come on when needed. What is that telling players... Talk about negative.
    My question was what if rodak doesn't come,. What if other targets don't come. That then makes price number 1..
    Your once again picking at my posts with negative replys. Keyboard warrior? Haha
    or he could tell him.your here to play than when he signs another goalkeeper and price doesn't play he is going to be annoyed.

price knows the situation so he has no grumbles about not been picked.

but on the other hand when picked to play he could try and change warnes mind through performances.

also been number 2 would be another reason why he was offered a contract reduction in wages

You know as well as I do he won't be number 1, but it seems you're just after an argument. Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    You know as well as I do he won't be number 1, but it seems you're just after an argument. Good luck with that.
    you know as well as i know we shouldn't have resigned price. but it seems the art of discussion must be lost on you if you see everything or everyone who doesnt agree with you as argumentative..
    thank for your input

you know as well as i know we shouldn't have resigned price. but it seems the art of discussion must be lost on you if you see everything or everyone who doesnt agree with you as argumentative..
    thank for your input
    Problem is if we are keeping him to help train young uns up then what good will loaning rodak again do since we will still be back to square one next season

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast