+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: We have a goalkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    But that’s my point we brought in too many loans in last time we was in championship and never replaced them with anyone. It got to the point where we needed 11 players and got so desperate for players we signed blackstock.

Of course if you have no replacement for your loan your going to be desperate next season and clubs will know it
    There are stacks of surplus Prem players who we can loan Its getting the right fit.. Huddersfield were promoted with the help of loan players. Once we are in the Prem (I wish) we can buy them. Smaller Championship clubs have to do this. Why should we panic. Trust Warney, he's not let us down yet.

It had no bearing on the season but it was an embarrassment. Its not as if he's any good as a keeper. Just a lumbering lump in my opinion. And why 2 years at his age.

On another note it annoys me that arsenal have 6 keepers it just seems like some clubs treat players like a sticker for a collection book

I agree. Could we borrow Martinez please.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I Totally agree. Some people just enjoy making a massive drama out of nothing.
    Why come on to a forum ? Discussion? Information? Argument? All you have done on this thread is tell people. Mainly me.
    My post is irrelevant
    Accused me to be after a argument
    Accused me of wrongly assuming you said something.
    Then siding with a poster just to have a dig about being a drama queen..

I asked one simple question what if warne doesn't get his first choice keeper..
    If you don't like what I'm posting just ignore me,. Put me on the block list. Either, I don't give a toss.

@ Silly-miller. Think someone is jealous cos we're besties 😉.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    @ Silly-miller. Think someone is jealous cos we're besties 😉.
    I have that effect on people

They always crave my attention 😂

i agree price does know the situation, he must be laughing all the way to the bank.. just think about your post. your basically saying. it doesnt matter how hard price tries to get in the team hes never going to get a game when number 1 is fit. would you want a player just going through the motions getting a dam good wage and not bothered if he plays or not...
    stinks a lot like blackstock to me
    well whoever the back up goalkeeper is will be in exactly the same situation as price

at least price accepts the situation.

remember price was a free agent and he decided to come back.

maybe its not a case off going through the motions and not giving a dam.

maybe it's a case off having a mortgage and family to feed and either been offered nothing or something that doesn't suit his family needs.

every team has a number one that unless they are injured will keep the shirt no matter what.

what about Yates he will be last choice striker but is sticking around picking up a wage.

basically what you are saying is if your not playing every week or most weeks but you are still at the club picking up a wage your attituded stinks.

Why come on to a forum ? Discussion? Information? Argument? All you have done on this thread is tell people. Mainly me.
    My post is irrelevant
    Accused me to be after a argument
    Accused me of wrongly assuming you said something.
    Then siding with a poster just to have a dig about being a drama queen..

I asked one simple question what if warne doesn't get his first choice keeper..
    If you don't like what I'm posting just ignore me,. Put me on the block list. Either, I don't give a toss.

@ Silly-miller. Think someone is jealous cos we're besties ��.
    Part of having a discussion is having opinions, I didn't agree with yours so gave mine, you don't agree with mine so you gave yours, that's fair enough. Isn't that what a forum is for? Other people on this thread disagree with you too, and other people disagree with me. If you don't want people to question your opinions, don't give them.

The 'dig' was at how, in my opinion, a lot of people on here overreact to things that don't matter. If you've taken that as being directly aimed at yourself, then that's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    every team has a number one that unless they are injured will keep the shirt no matter what.

what about Yates he will be last choice striker but is sticking around picking up a wage.

basically what you are saying is if your not playing every week or most weeks but you are still at the club picking up a wage your attituded stinks.
    Na. I was actually saying if we are having two keepers I want the number 2 to be the apprentice. Someone who gives 110% not a player who only has a couple of years left before he retires

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast