+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: We have a goalkeeper

[QUOTE=CAMiller;38939469]
    Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post

Maybe it's a good move because PW is expecting the Rodak deal to go through and he doesn't want 3 'young' keepers on the books. If the deal falls through he has an experienced keeper 'just in case' while he looks for another in the mould of Rodak e.g. a young keeper to be No 1 who would benefit from an experienced No 2.
    i think were all hoping the rodak deal goes through or he has a plan b .. i think he signed price because theres not much available and we could be in the sht if rodak deal fell through..

would you have signed him cam on a 2 year deal?

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;38939478]
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

i think were all hoping the rodak deal goes through or he has a plan b .. i think he signed price because theres not much available and we could be in the sht if rodak deal fell through..

would you have signed him cam on a 2 year deal?
    I'm not close enough to the situation to know whether that's a good deal for the club or not so I'll leave that up to TS/PW and their team to decide. I have enough on my hands deciding if some of the contractors I'm using in my job are really worth $5K/day

[QUOTE=CAMiller;38939489]

I'm not close enough to the situation to know whether that's a good deal for the club or not so I'll leave that up to TS/PW and their team to decide. I have enough on my hands deciding if some of the contractors I'm using in my job are really worth $5K/day
    5k a day? is that value?

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;38939454]
    Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Part of having a discussion is having opinions, I didn't agree with yours so gave mine, you don't agree with mine so you gave yours, /QUOTE]

i agree, you did give your opinion but you also told me mine was irrelevant. im happy for anyone to give there opinion and im happy to discuss threads. something i never do is tell people there opinion is wrong. unless its millertop cos he knows why hes wrong .. no one has still told me why signing price is a good move..
    I never told you it was wrong, I said I thought it was irrelevant as we all know we're going to sign another keeper, it was in no way meant in the derogatory way that you've taken it. 'as i thought you again miss reading/miss interpreting whats written... not the first time and i can gtd it wont be the last' as you might put it.

Also 'Rodak and price this season will cost us in wages about 9k per week' Where have you got those figures from? Link Please?

Good keeper @ good price = great signing.

UTM!

I'm not unhappy having Price back TBH as I think we will need him at some point in the future.

He is a good Pro with a good attitude and he works hard.

UTM!

[QUOTE=Masbroughstreet;38939505]

I never told you it was wrong, I said I thought it was irrelevant as we all know we're going to sign another keeper, it was in no way meant in the derogatory way that you've taken it. 'as i thought you again miss reading/miss interpreting whats written... not the first time and i can gtd it wont be the last' as you might put it.

Also 'Rodak and price this season will cost us in wages about 9k per week' Where have you got those figures from? Link Please?
    This all started from a simple question.
    I asked. "what if price was the number 1". Your reply was
    "Well he isn't going to be so it's irrelevant"
    Wouldn't it have been easier for you to just keep quiet and not answer instead of being dismissive ?
    As the question was asked we only have 2 keepers and if we start the season with the 2. Price should be first choice.. you reply was formed on possible. My question was on fact

If you read my post it says ABOUT 9k. Post was formed on my opinion.. mellow miller was quotion warne as if he said it..

You need to stop grasping at straws
    Your accusing me of trying to cause a argument when it's you whose doing all the poking.

Time for you to have the last word as I'm done with this conversation..
    Utm

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;38939543]
    Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post

This all started from a simple question.
    I asked. "what if price was the number 1". Your reply was
    "Well he isn't going to be so it's irrelevant"
    Wouldn't it have been easier for you to just keep quiet and not answer instead of being dismissive ?
    As the question was asked we only have 2 keepers and if we start the season with the 2. Price should be first choice.. you reply was formed on possible. My question was on fact

If you read my post it says ABOUT 9k. Post was formed on my opinion.. mellow miller was quotion warne as if he said it..

You need to stop grasping at straws
    Your accusing me of trying to cause a argument when it's you whose doing all the poking.

Time for you to have the last word as I'm done with this conversation..
    Utm
    No straw clutching from me, my opinion that we'll sign another keeper is based on the FACT that Paul Warne keeps saying that we're going to, and I trust him. Like I said earlier, if you don't want anyone to question your opinions on a public forum, don't post any.

I know that you said ABOUT 9K, I did read it, and if you'd read my post you'd see that I quoted you as such. I was simply asking what you were basing that opinion on, which I think was a fair question. The sensible assumption would be to guess that you've plucked the figure from thin air, but I won't as it seems only one person on here is allowed to make them.

Enjoy your evening.

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;38939499]
    Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

5k a day? is that value?
    It's tax payers money so GTTM won't be happy but as it's not in SY he might be OK?

I'll let you know in October if we meet our deadline and I keep within budget

It's going on too long now.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678