Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scott Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yes we do lst but i think it may well go through its interesting that chris has said ched to go out on loan so apart from lavery we only have 2 strikers on the books so i think he must be pretty confident of getting at least 1 of his 2 major targets my feeling is that both gallagher and hogan will come in utb ftp
    both asking too much in wages, gallagher is phuckin us about and wilder is just about ready to tell him to phuck of. hogan unless he drops his wage demands not a preyer of coming. the liverpool lad is deffo on the radar. theres a few others hes asked about,but as of yet nowt concrete. just a little tit bit .maguire as booked and paid for 4 of his mates to fly out to world cup all blades loljammy gits

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    both asking too much in wages, gallagher is phuckin us about and wilder is just about ready to tell him to phuck of. hogan unless he drops his wage demands not a preyer of coming. the liverpool lad is deffo on the radar. theres a few others hes asked about,but as of yet nowt concrete. just a little tit bit .maguire as booked and paid for 4 of his mates to fly out to world cup all blades loljammy gits
    Great

Gallagher waiting for a better offer perhaps?

Fk him

Same goes for Hogan.

If they don't want to come, then move on. Can't be doing with Prima Donas, especially when said players have done fk all recently and have something to prove. You would hope that they would jump at the chance to start playing regularly but obviously not

as bulmer usually says shows how much i know lol agree with 58 f**ck em we move on to other targets their messing with the wrong manager im afraid

maybe sam baldock and adam armstrong the next 2 on tuftys list ?

It's goin to be their loss in the long run can I cross these next 2 off the list now you've mentioned em SOB

its hardly breaking my heart that they're not coming

why bulmer baldock could be a bit of a risk fitness wise but i think armstrong is a very interesting type of striker who would you go for ?

I meant cross them off as you had given them the kiss of death by identifying them a bit like when benny champions a player who then fades into obscurity

I ain't got time to think about who we should get pal even if I did I doubt those that do get paid to do it would listen

haha suppose your right bulmer way its going with these agents again looks like we might be back to league 1 strikers and trying to develop em mind as ive said on another thread at some point were gonna have to up our wage structure if were to keep up with other teams and compete

Hahaha hahaha
    They both want more than fourpence ha'penny a week so the club sh@ts itself and all this after selling a player for £12 million and getting another half a dozen off the wage bill

And our dopey fans agree

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Hahaha hahaha
    They both want more than fourpence ha'penny a week so the club sh@ts itself and all this after selling a player for £12 million and getting another half a dozen off the wage bill

And our dopey fans agree
    While I agree with some of what you’ve said JJ, I don’t know what drives you to post so much when you’ve obviously given up on the club and by your own admission found better things to do with your time. It’s pointless laughing at others mate, like I’ve said before, people on here have their own set views on the club and its owners and nothing you say will change it, just like they won’t change yours.

Laughing at them is all that's left
    I find the pathetic amateurish nature of our 9 millionth boardroom in a row hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    I suppose itís a matter of perception.

Is Gallagher messing us about or are we attempting to shop at Waitrose with a Tescoís Budget?

Is the possibility of upsetting Billy or Leon diminishing our ability to get these deals done? With Norrington-Davies, Slater and Ched due to join the other 8 out the door and 12m in for Brooks, the wiggle room must have been made.

Are we willing to pay market rates to get the required quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Champagneblade View Post
    Or are we choosing our £1 loaf of bread to find that its actually £4.50 at the check-out..? We're hungry and its payday, so we might pay £2, but £4.50?? So what do we do, pay up or put it back and try somewhere else?

There's lots of mad money getting spent and lots of mad and desperate owners who'll risk it for success. Just because others are happy to chuck it down the bottomless bucket, doesn't mean we have to follow them. I freely acknowledge that there are limits to our 'finding rough diamonds' policy. The 'Value for money' argument in sticking with entirely British players appears to be busted.

Not as easy as it looks, this transfer lark...

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    While I agree with some of what you’ve said JJ, I don’t know what drives you to post so much when you’ve obviously given up on the club and by your own admission found better things to do with your time. It’s pointless laughing at others mate, like I’ve said before, people on here have their own set views on the club and its owners and nothing you say will change it, just like they won’t change yours.
    Gray i wunt think there's a BLADE who aint frustrated by the lack of activity into BDBL but ya just know the fans doin most of the moanin will be the ones slammin the club for payin over the odds if moves dunt work out,but as always mi owd pal Opinions opninions.UTCB

I suppose it’s a matter of perception.

Is Gallagher messing us about or are we attempting to shop at Waitrose with a Tesco’s Budget?

Is the possibility of upsetting Billy or Leon diminishing our ability to get these deals done? With Norrington-Davies, Slater and Ched due to join the other 8 out the door and 12m in for Brooks, the wiggle room must have been made.

Let's not get carried away here...........Gallagher's more of a Sainsburys Taste the Difference player surely?

the thing is jj your only half right yes personally i think we have to be prepared to pay higher salaries for higher class players but chris wilder doesnt want to upset the team spirit and togertherness in the squad which he has created by paying some players double that others are on youve only got to look across the city to see how well that scenario has worked out its a dilemma i know but i trust the manager to do whats best for the club utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Gray i wunt think there's a BLADE who aint frustrated by the lack of activity into BDBL but ya just know the fans doin most of the moanin will be the ones slammin the club for payin over the odds if moves dunt work out,but as always mi owd pal Opinions opninions.UTCB

We'll never know will we

You can pay higher rates and get the quality required. Thats good business. Not everyone has to be a gamble. Sometimes they just simply cost more. We need to break the barrier if we are going to progress. Simple. We canít get over the finish line otherwise. Last season proved that.

I suppose itís a matter of perception.

Is Gallagher messing us about or are we attempting to shop at Waitrose with a Tescoís Budget?

Yes,
    Gallagher, and Hogan for that matter receive a certain amount of money
    They won't be coming here for less either permanent or on loan

Their clubs won't let them go out on loan to a club that won't make up a sizeable percentage of their wages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast