+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    gallagher perminent ,hogan loan, the scots lad perm,celtic in for him as well. others loan. theres about 6 perm deals awaitng answers.firstcome first served
    nice one twirlo

Treeton blade on S2 reckom Gallagher first one through the door but says its a loan?

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    gallagher perminent ,hogan loan, the scots lad perm,celtic in for him as well. others loan. theres about 6 perm deals awaitng answers.firstcome first served
    What position's the Scottish one?

might not be a bad decision to loan gallagher for a season think it would be a great signing but if he fails with us like he did at brum it wont have cost us as much still got a feeling 3 strikers may come in especially with ched being loaned out hogan certainly has something to prove and chris could be the man to get him and gallagher back on track utb ftp

I understand the lads fly out to Portugal today. CW has said he hoped he would have one, possibly two in by the time they go out to Portugal.

So that in mind, have the lads boarded the plane for Portugal yet and more importantly, is there one, possibly two extra players on board?

well doesnt look like owts been announced so not looking likely i think the big issue with the scott hogan loan is just how much of his 35k salary villa are prepared to subsidise my guess is we wont want to pay any more than half of it

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    well doesnt look like owts been announced so not looking likely i think the big issue with the scott hogan loan is just how much of his 35k salary villa are prepared to subsidise my guess is we wont want to pay any more than half of it
    Providing Hogan was one of those CW was expecting to go through before they leave for Portugal, then I would've expected financials to have been sorted. More a case of signing the contracts

i think gallaghers his main one 58 but quiet on that one as well but on past form with chris that might not be a bad sign ive a feeling both will sign and that would be 2 cracking signings imo plus with ched going out on loan he might just either bring walters in or take a punt on a league 1 striker as back up

i think gallaghers his main one 58 but quiet on that one as well but on past form with chris that might not be a bad sign ive a feeling both will sign and that would be 2 cracking signings imo plus with ched going out on loan he might just either bring walters in or take a punt on a league 1 striker as back up
    I would much rather we took a punt on Mohammed Eisa than Walters. We alteady have experienced strikers in Clarke and Sharp.

yeah i would agree on that one bfl this walters thing is somat thats surfaced on s2 but i think with ched going it may leave room for another we definetly need 5 strikers at this level only other option is lavery if nobody comes in for him

yeah i would agree on that one bfl this walters thing is somat thats surfaced on s2 but i think with ched going it may leave room for another we definetly need 5 strikers at this level only other option is lavery if nobody comes in for him
    35 in two months. Not sure on Walters

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast