Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Hogan

Scott Hogan

Looks like where trying to sign him on loan for the season on sky sports now what does everyone think

Didn't really get going at Villa. I'd say there was potential...

Having two son in laws who are Villa fans they don't rate him but acknowledge neither does Bruce so he needs to move on. At 35k a week we are likely to be paying at least 50% of that plus a loan fee so its a big outlay for a player who won't be one of ours. Add to that his injury record its a big gamble. Rather invest the money in a fee for Jack Marriott who will fit into our wage structure and he'll not have to miss at least 2 games in the season.

Would like to see him and marriott signed then just a centre half

I hope that if he arrives on loan, the other striker comes on a permanent deal

Two striker loans that will come to quite a few quid and they go back at the end of the season isn't ideal as we are back in the same boat

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I hope that if he arrives on loan, the other striker comes on a permanent deal

Two striker loans that will come to quite a few quid and they go back at the end of the season isn't ideal as we are back in the same boat
    be a good new front two pretty soon

i think chris's plan a is sam gallagher on a permanent scott hogan on loan and got a hunch he might bring jon walters in on a 1 year deal and if those 3 were to come in think ched will be loaned out

waste of money - think J Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    be a good new front two pretty soon
    what's latest then twirlo?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    what's latest then twirlo?
    wages agreed again for galla and offers in for hogan chelsea man u liverpool reserves on loan. player from scotland. i,ll learn more tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    wages agreed again for galla and offers in for hogan chelsea man u liverpool reserves on loan. player from scotland. i,ll learn more tomorrow
    so SG on loan

any perms?

hmmm interesting looking like maybe 5 loans then know a lot of blades very sceptical about gallagher and hogan but i think they would be 2 terrific signings and both will get goals in our set up

So.... Gallagher loan or permanent?

Surely we can't go and sign 4 or 5 on loan with that Brooks fee in the bank.

It needs reinvesting properly, now.

well possibly gallagher herbie rumours of 3.5 rising to 5 mill might just be right hogan would deffo be a loan only other permanent could be egan gone a bit quiet on him but thats usually tuftys way i wouldnt discount that one yet

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    well possibly gallagher herbie rumours of 3.5 rising to 5 mill might just be right hogan would deffo be a loan only other permanent could be egan gone a bit quiet on him but thats usually tuftys way i wouldnt discount that one yet
    Is he the same Egan that came to us on loan for a monthish 6 or so years ago making his debut when we lost away at Walsall?

Looks like Cheds going out on loan till Christmas so we definitely need strikers in.

See this is what gets me, ched goin out on loan to an as yet un named club so is pulled from the squad for the stocky game,meanwhile we're supposed to have bids in for Gallagher but he still f_cks off on his clubs pre season tour,it doesn't look like the actions of a player about to pack his boots up to me

Ok so just listened to chris after stocky game and he says slater and rhyss are goin out on loan but he wants them with us first so that suggests Gallagher could be a loan deal
    Last edited by bulmer1889; 07-07-2018 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Is he the same Egan that came to us on loan for a monthish 6 or so years ago making his debut when we lost away at Walsall?
    Yes that's him

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Looks like Cheds going out on loan till Christmas so we definitely need strikers in.
    I think ya can take it that means new strikers are almost ready to sign Gray,our Chris aint daft is he? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    I think ya can take it that means new strikers are almost ready to sign Gray,our Chris aint daft is he? UTCB
    gallagher perminent ,hogan loan, the scots lad perm,celtic in for him as well. others loan. theres about 6 perm deals awaitng answers.firstcome first served

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast