+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Scott Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by Longshortandtall View Post
    The two clowns who own the Club have put it on hold for a season while they argue over their pound of flesh. Nothing can happen until this is resolved. Without serious investment we will not progress as a Club and neither of them have the financial capability to do it.

All this going on and CW has to try and keep the Club afloat on the pitch. Think CW needs to get someone to p*ss in all four corners of the pitch one night next week because never has a football club been so cursed with the pathetic excuses for owners we have had over the years.
    I recall some comments when things were really looking rosy and the feel-good factor was back with a vengeance, that it’d take a monumental cock up even by McCabe and Co’s standards to stop HMS Wilder from progressing us now.

I think I said at the time (maybe tongue in cheek), that if anybody could feck things up, our owners could. Oh how we laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    so SG on loan

any perms?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678