+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Hogan

Expectations are a lot higher now and I think players like Lavery need to be moved on.. Time to aim a bit higher now, probably sooner than we expected this time last year.

Ched or Hendo has tweeted on board, so on their way

Name:  hendo.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  11.4 KB

age is against walters obviously but a 1 year deal on our terms would be acceptable imo could be handy in last 20 mins of games but we definetly need 5 strikers on the books

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Ched or Hendo has tweeted on board, so on their way

Name:  hendo.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  11.4 KB
    We must be loaning Ched to Benfica.

is it ched ? or have we signed ryad mahrez ? 😆😆😆

No! It's Ched.

got to be benfica then

yes we do lst but i think it may well go through its interesting that chris has said ched to go out on loan so apart from lavery we only have 2 strikers on the books so i think he must be pretty confident of getting at least 1 of his 2 major targets my feeling is that both gallagher and hogan will come in utb ftp

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    yes we do lst but i think it may well go through its interesting that chris has said ched to go out on loan so apart from lavery we only have 2 strikers on the books so i think he must be pretty confident of getting at least 1 of his 2 major targets my feeling is that both gallagher and hogan will come in utb ftp
    both asking too much in wages, gallagher is phuckin us about and wilder is just about ready to tell him to phuck of. hogan unless he drops his wage demands not a preyer of coming. the liverpool lad is deffo on the radar. theres a few others hes asked about,but as of yet nowt concrete. just a little tit bit .maguire as booked and paid for 4 of his mates to fly out to world cup all blades loljammy gits

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlo70 View Post
    both asking too much in wages, gallagher is phuckin us about and wilder is just about ready to tell him to phuck of. hogan unless he drops his wage demands not a preyer of coming. the liverpool lad is deffo on the radar. theres a few others hes asked about,but as of yet nowt concrete. just a little tit bit .maguire as booked and paid for 4 of his mates to fly out to world cup all blades loljammy gits
    Great

Gallagher waiting for a better offer perhaps?

Fk him

Same goes for Hogan.

If they don't want to come, then move on. Can't be doing with Prima Donas, especially when said players have done fk all recently and have something to prove. You would hope that they would jump at the chance to start playing regularly but obviously not

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast