+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Hogan

as bulmer usually says shows how much i know lol agree with 58 f**ck em we move on to other targets their messing with the wrong manager im afraid

maybe sam baldock and adam armstrong the next 2 on tuftys list ?

It's goin to be their loss in the long run can I cross these next 2 off the list now you've mentioned em SOB

its hardly breaking my heart that they're not coming

why bulmer baldock could be a bit of a risk fitness wise but i think armstrong is a very interesting type of striker who would you go for ?

I meant cross them off as you had given them the kiss of death by identifying them a bit like when benny champions a player who then fades into obscurity

I ain't got time to think about who we should get pal even if I did I doubt those that do get paid to do it would listen

haha suppose your right bulmer way its going with these agents again looks like we might be back to league 1 strikers and trying to develop em mind as ive said on another thread at some point were gonna have to up our wage structure if were to keep up with other teams and compete

Hahaha hahaha
    They both want more than fourpence ha'penny a week so the club sh@ts itself and all this after selling a player for £12 million and getting another half a dozen off the wage bill

And our dopey fans agree

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Hahaha hahaha
    They both want more than fourpence ha'penny a week so the club sh@ts itself and all this after selling a player for £12 million and getting another half a dozen off the wage bill

And our dopey fans agree
    While I agree with some of what you’ve said JJ, I don’t know what drives you to post so much when you’ve obviously given up on the club and by your own admission found better things to do with your time. It’s pointless laughing at others mate, like I’ve said before, people on here have their own set views on the club and its owners and nothing you say will change it, just like they won’t change yours.

Laughing at them is all that's left
    I find the pathetic amateurish nature of our 9 millionth boardroom in a row hilarious

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast