+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alarm Bells Ringing for THE Panic Button.

Quote Originally Posted by HeidyClaret View Post
    They know what they're doing
    Each to their own and I always respect other posters views even if they differ from my own, but they have not made me change my opinion of them since they took the helm, with off and on pitch antics, Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Each to their own and I always respect other posters views even if they differ from my own, but they have not made me change my opinion of them since they took the helm, with off and on pitch antics, Seriously.
    ...and yet Alto, lots of other teams look at Burnley Football Club and see the exact model of how a contemporary, small town football club should be run and aspire to emulate us...

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    I know what your saying Alto,...They seem a Little/ Lot/ Out of Reality..Let"s just Chuckle with them and see what it brings !!!
    I am really running out of Patience with these guys,....I Think with the money,..They should be doing more,..

We do seem to have a problem getting deals over the line every summer, it does fray the nerves somewhat, mine anyway and it seems some others as well but, 'with the money they should be doing more' ?

Exactly how much more than 7th in the Premier League should they be doing ?

It'll be reet. It's like this every year but Sean has always delivered the goods.

In many ways I'm glad that we are not hearing more coming out of the club. I'm sure there is plenty going on behind the scenes though.

A very trusted "source" from inside the club says that Dawson and Rodriguez are nailed on to arrive at Turf Moor next week for a combined fee of £35 million.

We shall see!

A lot of dosh for our small club. Amazing how things have changed these last few years BT

Living on the Continent I am thinking of offering my services as a scout for the club.Why are we not seeking out more creative,technically gifted players to complement the steeliness we have.In my mind we are missing one or two of these type of players to open up opposition defences.These players are usually found here on the Continent.Are we not employing scouts in Spain and Central Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by wmdave_b View Post
    A lot of dosh for our small club. Amazing how things have changed these last few years BT
    Dyche has done the most amazing of jobs, no foreign investment, just shrewd signings, whilst creating a moral code within the club and on the field of play.

I cannot stress enough the positive impact this dude has had on our fortunes both on and off the pitch. Legend does not come close.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Living on the Continent I am thinking of offering my services as a scout for the club.Why are we not seeking out more creative,technically gifted players to complement the steeliness we have.In my mind we are missing one or two of these type of players to open up opposition defences.These players are usually found here on the Continent.Are we not employing scouts in Spain and Central Europe?
    We had Glyn Chamberlain in that role but he’s recently gone to Cardiff as their Chief Scout. .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Dyche has done the most amazing of jobs, no foreign investment, just shrewd signings, whilst creating a moral code within the club and on the field of play.

I cannot stress enough the positive impact this dude has had on our fortunes both on and off the pitch. Legend does not come close.
    Indeed BT, god help us when he decides to moves on, because he is simply irreplaceable.

There is another hero in this story though, an unsung hero who gets no credit whatsoever, the Italian Gino Pozzo. His family bought Watford FC, and he made the decision to replace Dyche as Watford manager with Gianfranco Zola, thus allowing Mr. Dyche to fall, somewhat fortuitously, into our lap.

Without Gino Pozzo we wouldn't be where we are today, grazie mille Gino.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)