+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alarm Bells Ringing for THE Panic Button.

Alarm Bells Ringing for THE Panic Button.

We Have moved on since the last Debacle ,...Haven"t we???
    Not Really seeing anything at all , in regards to signings ,...Just lots of Crap about the Youth/u 23/s etc...who just fade into dust.....
    Panic Button Time,....Or What....
    Our Chairman. is not instilling me with Hope......

We have irons in the fire and also a couple of done deals awaiting the selling club to bring in players before they will finalise. worry not we have 3 weeks before we start anything competitive and as yet nobody has left. once the world cup is over expect plenty of activity.

Garlick and especially John B have never done it for me jon

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    We have irons in the fire and also a couple of done deals awaiting the selling club to bring in players before they will finalise. worry not we have 3 weeks before we start anything competitive and as yet nobody has left. once the world cup is over expect plenty of activity.

I know what you are saying Whitty, but its the same nearly every window where we are told don't worry there are a few weeks left, it does not fill folk with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Garlick and especially John B have never done it for me jon
    I know what your saying Alto,...They seem a Little/ Lot/ Out of Reality..Let"s just Chuckle with them and see what it brings !!!
    I am really running out of Patience with these guys,....I Think with the money,..They should be doing more,..

Seriously? Same discussion every year, but when has it not worked out? Time and again we perform far above what the naysayers on here expect, and people have not learnt to trust the guys in charge yet. They know what they're doing and have proved it time and time again, despite what lots on here say every window

Great post Heidy

The reality is we have lost Arfield and Marney but we have Defour and Brady back to near full match fitness.

In all seriousness Rodriguez, Dawson and Phillips would be marvellous signings but WBA have previous for messing and are notoriously difficult to deal with. Should we simply splurge £50 million?

Just to play the devil's advocate exactly which positions do we need to either strengthen or cover?

A centre half definitely, another striker and another wide player, Rodriguez, Dawson and Phillips would be marvellous signings and fit the bill exactly, but we will simply not spunk £50 million.

I agree with sinkov, three big new player contracts, a flirt with relegation and we are down the toilet. We don't do risk!

I would love to have business done early but we never do, it's a dangerous game sometimes you end up with players like Defour other times you end up with Steven Reid and Marvin Sordell. as I say 2 will be done very soon from all accounts and you might be surprised when the World Cup finishes if the name I heard comes off.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    I would love to have business done early but we never do, it's a dangerous game sometimes you end up with players like Defour other times you end up with Steven Reid and Marvin Sordell. as I say 2 will be done very soon from all accounts and you might be surprised when the World Cup finishes if the name I heard comes off.
    I'll get it washed and ready then whitty…

Attachment 10127

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)