+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belgium v Brazil

Belgium v Brazil

What a cracking first half from Belgium , give the Brazilians zero respect and have a go at them and they are suspect , to say the least .

Interesting second half coming up , now then Neymar are you a big time charlie or can you dig your country out of a huge whole ?

Great credit to the Belgies, and IF they do end up winning this, then hopefully they will also show the French the same 'disrespect' which they deserve in the Semis. I think they learned a lot from their scare against Japan.

Big time Charlie, waste of space.
    Only plays for himself.

Credit to Belgium but Brazil have made them look good. Brazil wide open and obviously don't recognise the fact that hazard and de bruyne are world class footballers who you simply can't give time and space to. Neymar is anonymous as per usual. Over rated for me. The only time he's in the spotlight is for diving. Waste o snap and bacca from what I've seen in this tournament

It’s definitely coming home now!

Enjoy the plane ride home in the morning Mr Neymar , your antics possibly cost you arguably a clear pen , the boy who cried wolf syndrome , got what you deserved nob head .

I'm sat here tonight thinking now Brazil are out our chances of lifting this thing just went up a notch .

Belgium are a seriously good team but we know 90% of their players , our lads play em every week .

What Belgium did tonight to the Brazilians we could do to them if we play to our capabilities .

What a world cup , possibly the best I've seen in my lifetime , not necessarily for quality but the you just don't know what is going to happen next .

And while Im still refusing to sing the 'its coming home' at the moment, I might think differently about that this time tomorrow IF we've gone through. Can the hosts Russia cause another upset or will the real Croatia turn up and dump them out.
    And I wonder what Italy, Holland, and America think about this as they would all liked to have been in this tournament.

Here here animallittle3 I’m old in the tooth but as I said I was 9 when we won it and my dad youste to say why are you going in the garden with your ball when there just kicking off after you sat here all day waiting for it to come on, but I couldn’t answer cos I loved it and needed to get out and kick my new ball from Midwood Sports, I hope this is our year but if we do lose on penalty’s I don’t plan to kill anybody who miss one , however much we love football it’s only a game COYE

9 out of the 11 starters for Belgium play in the premier league, and they have more world class players than England, but that doesn't always count if they don't turn up.
    I thought it was a terrific game, and I agree with animal that Neymar's antics did cost his team. Not sure our chances have gone up a notch though. There may very well be a new name on the cup, or one of the two previous winners, France an England may win.
    Sensational World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1957 View Post
    Here here animallittle3 I’m old in the tooth but as I said I was 9 when we won it and my dad youste to say why are you going in the garden with your ball when there just kicking off after you sat here all day waiting for it to come on, but I couldn’t answer cos I loved it and needed to get out and kick my new ball from Midwood Sports, I hope this is our year but if we do lose on penalty’s I don’t plan to kill anybody who miss one , however much we love football it’s only a game COYE
    If the stars are aligned and it's your time then there's nothing any team can do to stop it .

Leicester had their name on the PL and if that can happen then it we can lift the world cup .

It's that kind of of world cup , ffs why not .

Get past the Swedes tomorrow and it's on .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast