+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In or Out for tomorrows game?

In or Out for tomorrows game?

I'm out in the town centre . . . could get messy

I watched it in the market square in Nottingham and there was a great atmosphere until about 30 minutes after the game had finished and it all started getting out of hand with people* jumping on cars and stuff,**** knows what will happen if we get knocked out on Wednesday

* Probably Forest fans

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I watched it in the market square in Nottingham and there was a great atmosphere until about 30 minutes after the game had finished and it all started getting out of hand with people* jumping on cars and stuff,**** knows what will happen if we get knocked out on Wednesday

* Probably Forest fans
    Yup Forest all over it lol

Dancing in the streets in Swindon too

Benidorm had riot police trying to spoil the party for 20000 English

But I have heard it is coming home tho

Have a blast lads and enjoy it. GSTQ.

Watched it in a pub in Loughborough, great night and had more beers than for a long time. Fortunately the head was fine today as I had to drive home.

Fever pitch is growing and my chances of going wednesday have been all but ended but I will be wrecking myslef come what may. It's a game and if we do well well or if we do bad it's about the craic but not everyone gets that