+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiddles while Rome Burns

Fiddles while Rome Burns

If this club, and more importantly THE FANS Do not get together and get RID of this stupid French Idiot we have had festered upon us then we will be doomed to fall out of the Proffesional set up.
    Once again”We have made a profit”

This fool will be the ruin of our club

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB GOAT HAIR!
    Sign talent... don’t use it, move it on......

Shame it doesn’t happen with you
    Last edited by Jules88; 06-07-2018 at 10:49 PM.

I agree
    That just about sums it up Jules

What’s he done wrong now ?

SB'll tell ya

Azzav sed befooar the unmistakable aroma of bullsh1t hangs in the air ivvery time Goat oppans his gob.

The now regular crowing abart mekkin a profit on players reveals how his mind works.

Sumdi made a decent point on BBS abart the "profits" Goat bragged abart wi Mallan and Knasmuller. Pair of 'em hardly ever laiked for us yet the club paid an incoming transfer fee,agent's fee, weekly wages, medical support etc fo booath orrem. When tha adds it all up if we made a few tens of thousands "profit" on the outgoing transfer compared to the incoming transfer ev we really made a profit? It's like buying summat for £1000, paying £50 a month for six months to store it (equivalent of a paid footballer never laikin) and then selling it for £1100. Ez the club made a £100 "profit" as Goat wud brag or is it a £200 loss ?

Goat is a bullsh1tter of the first order.

Just my opinion of course.

Clarity & honesty SB , clarity & honesty from GG
    My arse

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Azzav sed befooar the unmistakable aroma of bullsh1t hangs in the air ivvery time Goat oppans his gob.

The now regular crowing abart mekkin a profit on players reveals how his mind works.

Sumdi made a decent point on BBS abart the "profits" Goat bragged abart wi Mallan and Knasmuller. Pair of 'em hardly ever laiked for us yet the club paid an incoming transfer fee,agent's fee, weekly wages, medical support etc fo booath orrem. When tha adds it all up if we made a few tens of thousands "profit" on the outgoing transfer compared to the incoming transfer ev we really made a profit? It's like buying summat for £1000, paying £50 a month for six months to store it (equivalent of a paid footballer never laikin) and then selling it for £1100. Ez the club made a £100 "profit" as Goat wud brag or is it a £200 loss ?

Goat is a bullsh1tter of the first order.

Just my opinion of course.
    Anytime somebody needs to keep repeatedly justifying a point then it's likely they are uncomfortable with the real truth of the matter and trying to con you .

Barnsley people as a rule are far more accepting of people making mistakes but don't try to con us .

It won't end well for you .

I'm beginning to wonder if it's just par for the course for CEO's
    Rowing Mansford Ganaye all from the same mould [well perhaps not Rowing,not "clever" enough]
    Perhaps all other clubs suffer likewise
    Depends what you mean by "end well"
    Make a bollox & leave with a fat pay off?
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 07-07-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Said what I think about the French Muppet numerous times and I'm not wasting anymore battery time on the goat in a suit

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if it's just par for the course for CEO's
    Rowing Mansford Ganaye all from the same mould [well perhaps not Rowing,not "clever" enough]
    Perhaps all other clubs suffer likewise
    Depends what you mean by "end well"
    Make a bollox & leave with a fat pay off?
    I certainly don't like the way he seems to shift responsibility from himself when things are going badly .

This will be Goat Hair's third transfer window and none of them have gone particularly well , the January window more or less sealed our fate when there were enough games to see us pull away from the relegation area .

The appointment of the previous coach was also ultimately his responsibility at a crucial stage of the season .

Not exactly pulling any trees up in my opinion , I would have sacked him straight after the Derby game personally as he played a significant part in our relegation .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast