+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scotty and Flanagan star

Scotty and Flanagan star

Pleased to report Scotty was MoM and got 2 of the 6 goals Rangers scored against Bury in front of 41000 fans for Gerrrards first home game in charge. Fans think he’s brilliant, a game changer, real class ..

Flanagan did well too.

Bury fans and they filled the away end we’re in awe - when did they last play in front of 41k i think the team were too as they only got one corner. Rangers fans had a Lee Rigby flag on display - didn’t know he was a Bury man.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-gerrard-make/
    Last edited by oldcolner; 07-07-2018 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Pleased to report Scotty was MoM and got 2 of the 6 goals Rangers scored against Bury in front of 41000 fans for Gerrrards first home game in charge. Fans think he’s brilliant, a game changer, real class ..

Flanagan did well too.

Bury fans and they filled the away end we’re in awe - when did they last play in front of 41k i think the team were too as they only got one corner. Rangers fans had a Lee Rigby flag on display - didn’t know he was a Bury man.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-gerrard-make/
    41000 Gers fans for a friendly against Bury, the Gerrard Project has certainly kicked in.

Yes that’s more than came to watch our friendlies and an easy start with their round 1 Europa game next week.

Sounds like Gerrard is a harder task master than Sean

“I want to be as fit as possible and get into positions. I want to score as many as possible. We’re going through the hardest pre-season I’ve ever done. Talk is cheap and we’ll see next Thursday against Shkupi (in the Europa League) but we’re in a very good place.”

Not surprised SA got man of the match, he is far too good for Scottish football.

Yes but he’s playing not on the bench, near home on £20k a week,in Europe every year and 50k crowds at home games. Nice way to end a career with fair chances of medals too.

Fans love him too

https://www.footballfancast.com/scot...rmance-vs-bury

Not sure Bury are much of a test though!

Scott and Flanagan. Sound like an old Victorian vaudeville act!

Aye BT. Didn't Liverpool use to have Flanagan and Allen?

Mind you, we used to have a strike force of Heath-Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Aye BT. Didn't Liverpool use to have Flanagan and Allen?

Mind you, we used to have a strike force of Heath-Robinson.
    You have just ruined my morning 1959-60! Bogitt and Scarper would have been a better duo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)