+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ched to go on loan for 6 months

Ched to go on loan for 6 months

To an as yet unnamed Club. Probably best for all parties at this stage
    Last edited by silentjourneyhome; 07-07-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Oops - just noticed Gray has already mentioned this on Scott Hogan post.

Apologies Gray.

My guess is Fleetwood, Burton or Coventry

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    Oops - just noticed Gray has already mentioned this on Scott Hogan post.

Apologies Gray.
    No need to apologise Silent, it’s easily done mate especially by yours truly.

It’d be great if he could get match fit and rediscover his goal touch wherever he’s going, and then come back in January and make a real contribution.

think its last chance saloon for ched if he doesnt get goals at league 1 level surely its the end of the road for him with us but got a feeling thats his level now

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It’d be great if he could get match fit and rediscover his goal touch wherever he’s going, and then come back in January and make a real contribution.

Agreed, but I fear that if that actually happened it would be the single least likely thing to ever happen in the history of the Universe. Unless he finds his goal touch AND comes back riding on a unicorn, in which case THAT would be etc etc....

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Agreed, but I fear that if that actually happened it would be the single least likely thing to ever happen in the history of the Universe. Unless he finds his goal touch AND comes back riding on a unicorn, in which case THAT would be etc etc....
    Maybe FKB....but stranger things happen. Who’d have thought that planks like Corbyn and Abbott would ever hold positions as opposition leader and shadow Home Secretary, and yet the way the Tories are pissng abahht, Labour could soon be ruining... erm running the country all over again with them at the helm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Maybe FKB....but stranger things happen. Who’d have thought that planks like Corbyn and Abbott would ever hold positions as opposition leader and shadow Home Secretary, and yet the way the Tories are pissng abahht, Labour could soon be ruining... erm running the country all over again with them at the helm.
    If out strike partnership vs. Swansea is Corbyn and Abbott, I will not be amused.

Abbott makes Oswald Moseley sound tolerant. How did that buffoon ever get where she was (mmmm now I seem to remember something Ugandan about it). Would love to get a normal Labour Party back not a bunch of Marxist dinosaurs. Horrible that I don't have anything to vote for anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    If out strike partnership vs. Swansea is Corbyn and Abbott, I will not be amused.
    Maybe Abbott and Costello would be a better fit.