+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t the latest "alleged" poisoning

o/t the latest "alleged" poisoning

So here's the secenario

after months of smearing Russia and Putin, many English supporters are amazed to find out how friendly and hospitable the Russian people are while enjoying the most successful and enjoyable world cup in living memory.

Hey presto out of the blue another alleged poisoning occurs.....a week before a possible semi-final meeting of Russia V England.

There is a government disseminating false information and playing dirty tricks........but it's not a Russian one.

* scenario....there are at least 3 others who will see the funny side of my typo

If you are going to come up with a conspiracy theory idiot at least make it a good one please .

I know the UN are currently investigating the tory government about their austerity measures but even I recognise there's a limit to this government's skull duggery .

Besides this lot ain't that clever mate .

Have we scored yet?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If you are going to come up with a conspiracy theory idiot at least make it a good one please .

I know the UN are currently investigating the tory government about their austerity measures but even I recognise there's a limit to this government's skull duggery .

Besides this lot ain't that clever mate .

Really....this story broke 31 minutes ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44754562

Someone definitely needs to rein in those Marxist idiots.

What about the austerity created in Greece by the EU and Germany?

That was real austerity, 100 times worse than it was in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Really....this story broke 31 minutes ago

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44754562
    Not long after Russia equalised to make it 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

And it’s actually getting worse in some parts of Greece.

For many years the Greek islands have been allowed tax breaks to generate activity in the tourist industry. Now to raise tax revenue to pay off the EU the tax breaks have been stopped by the Greek government and in some cases taxes are higher on the islands than they are on the mainland.

To some Greek islands like Kos and Rhodes this is a double whammy because tourist numbers are already dropping due to the migrant crisis, the last thing they need is increased prices that put off even more folks from visiting.

The EU is killing Greece by slow strangulation

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post

I think you need to research Greece fire and the way they went about running their country which in turn led to where they find themselves today .

I'm no lover of the EU by any means just for balance .

I think you need to research Greece fire and the way they went about running their country which in turn led to where they find themselves today .

I'm no lover of the EU by any means just for balance .
    Yes indeed their running was poor but within the rules. They took what they could and the EU didn’t control that. To make matters worse the EU didn’t learn and invited other dead ducks to join. These later additions causing a shed load of problems and a contributory factor in Brexit vote leave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast